Sylvar

Feeling lightheaded and dizzy as Y/n woke up from the slumber, her blurry vision slowly cleared up and everything around her seems to become more visible. Confused and frightened, she sat up in the spiky hay bed covered by a thin blanket of deer skin.
Her blood froze into ice as she looked around, seeing that her new surroundings were completely unfamiliar and as dark and gloomy as a living nightmare.
The spotlight from the full moon shone through the thick glass of the round cracked window there were at the end of the small, claustrophobic room. Y/n dragged herself up and swung your legs over the edge of the bed, but the sharp headache had stopped her in her track and she lets out a low groan while she holds her head and squeezing her eyes close.
"..argh, fuck!" She groaned in an low whisper.

Suddenly the sound of the floor squeaking underneath her were echoing throughout the room behind the locked door. The lock to the door got unlocked and the door slightly creaked open, revealing the young boy who entered the room. He stood in the doorway and looked at her with a dangerous dark gaze.
His smirk widened as he saw her reaction and lets out a chuckle, "you have no need to feel any fear anymore, you are safe now." he said, unbothered by her frightened reaction. She continuously kept shaking her head and managed to open her mouth to speak, "s-safe? how can I possibly be safe in your presence? you had kidnapped me and for what reason, I do not know?" She snapped, feeling nervous by him and his gloomy aura.
He raised an eyebrow and slowly began to walk towards her, until he reached the old wooden bed and slightly moved closer and spoke, "you will find out, sooner or later.." he gave her a seductive wink before he backed away from the bed and stood now straight up, looking down at her with a deadly gaze as his smirk widened, "do you know the story about the Drows?" He slightly tilted his head aside and raised his eyebrow.
"Drows?" She repeated the same word, not knowing what he were speaking about. A low chuckle escaped his mouth as he leaned closer, making her feel how shivers ran down her spine when she felt his hot breath against her icy cold skin, "that might be good.. for now." He whispered.
She gulped hard as she got eye contact with the young boy. She looked aside, trying to avoid his red eyes there were piercing through her soul, "w-who are y-you?" she holds her breath as she peeked back up at him, seeing his grin slowly fade as he answered, "..Sylvar" She raised an eyebrow, "Sylvar?" he silently nods while his smile widened into a dark smirk, showing off his sharp teeths and long fangs.
"W-What are you.. Sylvar?" She asked in an low, stuttering voice there barely were audible. Sylvar scoffed and backed off and crossed his arms across his chest.
"I'm just one of the many mirrors of the elves." His unexpected answer had left Y/n in confusion.
"Anyways, I will let you be able to wander around the house, but remember.. you might be safe now, but as soon as you leave this house, you are dead meat, understood?" He spoke in an low, rough voice.
All she were able to do, were simply nodding to his warnings, "y-yes." Without another word, he left the room, leaving the door unlocked, giving her the opportunity to leave the room.

After a few minutes, she had finally gathered her bravery and got up from the uncomfortable bed and went over to the cracking door and opened it, to see an long, dark hallway with an spiral staircase there leaded down to the room underneath. She heard something moving around under the floor. She would assume that it would be Sylvar who were walking around.
She took another deep breath before she made her way out of the room, taking her first step upon the creaking floor. The moment the sound of the floor slightly disturbing the silence on the first floor, the footsteps down in the room underneath, stopped. Y/n were left in shock as she holds her breath, not knowing if she should back off and go back into the room or if she should just ignore the silence and continue.
A chuckle could be heard from the room downstairs and the sound of footsteps could once again be heard walking over the floor. Y/n finally breathed out the air that she had been holding in.
She knew that what she were doing were incredibly risky and that she remained unaware of Sylvar's dark presence. He were like an closed book there never were meant to be opened.

Y/n slowly made her way towards the staircase and looked down, her stubbornness told her to continue, yet she were hesitant on the next step. She took a deep breath before she took the first step down the stairs. She knew that Sylvar was well aware of her presence, but didn't seemed to give it any further attention.
She let her mind lead the way, until she reached the end of the staircase and stopped to look around the new scenery, until her eyes met Sylvar's, who stood leaned up against an old wooden counter and with one of his daggers and a long stick in his hand.
"Looks like the little bird finally had left its nest, hm?" He teasingly tilted his head and smirked.
Y/n felt chills by his rough, husky voice there spoke, "n-no, I.. I just.. I just wanted to leave that claustrophobic room that you had put me in, that's all."
He hummed and looked back down at his dagger and spoke, "oh really, I've told you already, that you are allowed to walk around the house as you please, but once you gets the wrong ideas, you definitely will regret it." He aggressively cut through the wooden stick, creating a sharp spear that he gathered in an large pile of sticks.

Her mind told her to look away from those blood red, glowing eyes, but she were spellbound by his dangerous, hypnotizing eyes.