Into The Woods

After that night where the Wooden Elves had caught the two Drows, the elves began to feel comfortable and safe once again. The males had all told the rest of the people back in their clan, that they had no longer no need to fear the drows as two of them were already dead, but they never expected to find the skeleton of only one Drow. Falian, the leading elf and the one who were to kill Sylvar's mother and father, were shocked as he saw only the skeleton of Solvar..
The elves began to fear the worse as they knew that Sylvar had escaped, somehow. As an young Drow, he didn't had the power to break the chains.
"He is still out there.." Falian muttered for himself as he stood together with a few other elves by the large campfire that they had made.

Suddenly one of the young elves came running towards the crowd and made his way towards Falian, who were examining the dust and skeleton of Solvar.
"Sir Falian, I have some news to bring." He said while panting. Falian looked at him with a confused gaze, "tell, what is it?" He raised an eyebrow as he waited for the young elf to speak..
"One of the guards had claimed to have seen the Drow escape together with the human girl that night." Falian gritted his teeths as he knew that he wasn't alone in this, "but that isn't all - our guard said that last night, under the thunderstorm, he had heard cries nearby the Drow's territory and went to get a better look.." Falian tilted his head, "and?" The young elf were a bit hesitant, but Falian's gaze were piercing right through his body and soul as he became impatient to know what had happened and what had caused those cries, "it turns out that last night, two children were born - the children of the Drow's own flesh and blood."
Falian holds his breath as he didn't wanted to believe that there not only were one Drow left, but now two others were born.
"I want you and a few others to keep an eye on the Drow and his children, and once you gets some more information, I want you to report everything back to me.. but be careful, we can't lose anymore innocent lives to that monster."
Falian knew that it were risky to send the elves out of their territory to keep an eye on Sylvar, but at the same time, it was for the clan's own good.
"But, for how long must it be?" The elf asked as he were a bit insecure about how long they might stay aware of the Drow and his family.
"For as long as possible.. months, years, just to be sure.. it's for our clan's safety, we can't let Sylvar or his children get close to the clan, our females and children."
"B-But what if they happens to cross our territory?" Falian looked at the elf and the rest of the crowd of male elves there all stood around him, "...kill them." He said in an low tone in his voice.
The elves were all shocked by his orders. Elves normally aren't this violent to just kill those who are innocent, but they also knew as well, that if they don't do anything, their clan might be in danger.

6 years later
The first snow had finally fallen and covered the whole forest with the thick blanket of white snow. All the animals outside had disappeared into their hideouts for the winter being. The two twins stood on their tippy toes by one of the windows and peeked out at the snowflakes there slowly fell from the bright morning sky.

"Lolas look! Lolas look!" Taran said happily as he pointed at an deer there were wandering around outside the forest and brushing some of the snow away with its snout, in hope to find some grass, but without any luck. Y/n smiled as she sat on the couch, watching the two twins looking excitedly out at the snowy surroundings.
"Oh look! Dad is back!" Lolas yelled as he spotted Sylvar appearing from inside the dark forest while he dragged a deer after him.
The two twins immediately left the window and opened the door to welcome their father there came home from his weekly hunt.
A smile appeared upon Y/n's lips as she watched Sylvar throw the deer's dead body outside in the snow and slowly made his way inside the warm hut. He brushed the new fallen snow off of him.
Y/n got up from the couch and went to greet him. He smiled as he got eye contact with her while she approached him, looking at him with a lustful and seductive gaze.
"Don't look at me like that, my love.. you do not know what might happen if you continue to do so." He whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck and let her fingers get tangled up in his long, black hair.
"I'm sorry my brave hunter, but it isn't my fault that you had become such an strong man over the years.. I really love to watch my man, getting stronger and more manly." She chuckled as she leaned in to place her lips upon his'. Suddenly the voices of their twins had made them both look back down and saw them both made a disgusted grimace, "eww, mom and dad!", "it's so disgusting!" They both complained as they made throw up noises, causing both Y/n and Sylvar to laugh.

Both Y/n and Sylvar parted as he had to get the deer ready for dinner and went out once again, "can I come with dad?" Lolas asked as he looked up at Y/n with a begging gaze, but received the same answer as always, "no." Lolas groaned and looked at his mother with a gloomy gaze.
Sylvar sighed as he looked down at his son, "my love, you know that saying no all the time won't help you, I'll take Lolas with me today and he might help me with the deer.." Y/n looked at him with a shocked gaze and shook her head, "no, it's too bloody and disgusting." Sylvar chuckled and spoke, "I was only four when I joined my so called father at his hunt and were able to cut my first deer.. it's normal in this world, my love.. let me take him with me and if he doesn't likes it, then that would be the first and last time I'll take him with me." Y/n let's out a soft sigh and silently nods, agreeing with Sylvar.

She looked back at Taran, who leaned up against Y/n, not wanting to join their father in his process of cutting the deer.
"Mom, why am I so much different from Lolas and dad?" He looked up at his mother with his bright shining eyes, he knew that he wasn't exactly like his father and older brother as he didn't owned the red eye color and had a faint glow of light brown in his black hair.
Y/n smiled and caressed his head and spoke, "you aren't no different from your father and brother, you are as valuable and loving just like them.."
He silently shook his head and pointed at his eyes, "but why do I not have those red eyes like dad and Lolas?"