Warrior

Sylvar slightly opened his eyes, blinking a few times to clear his vision. He slowly got up from the floor, still weak from all the blood loss. He lets out a low groan as he slowly moved up from the floor and grabbed onto his chest where the arrow had digged deep, making the wound bleed uncontrollably.

As he managed to drag himself up from the floor, he leaned back against the wooden table, still holding onto his wounded chest. He took a deep breath as he looked around the messed hut, "Lolas?" He softly called out for his son, but without any answer.
"Lolas?" He asked once again, this time a bit louder as fear slowly began to kick in as there were an cold, empty silence in the hut. The worse scenario went through his mind as he were unable to hear his son inside the hut.
Sylvar forced himself up from the floor, grabbing onto the old kitchen counter and dragged himself up on his trembling legs.

"Lolas!" He yelled on the top of his lungs, but the silence still remains. He knew that neither Y/n nor Lolas were any longer in the hut with him. Tears began to well up in his eyes as he feared that the elves might have found him or if he had gotten killed, like Taran.
The wind blew softly through the open doorway, making Sylvar look over at the broken door. Insecure, yet determined, he went towards the doorway and looked outside, to see the sun slowly began to set, "shit.." he softly mumbled under his breath as he peeked around, to see the darkness slowly fell over the forest.

Being an Drow, he have an good eye sight even in darkness, making it easier for him to go out for hunts and killing without anyone noticing. But what he was fearing the most is that he somewhere around would see his little son laying, dead, just like Taran. He knew he wouldn't be able to bear another lost, his family means the world to him, and that is why the elves takes advantage of that, in case to take him down.

In exchange of being sad and melancholic, anger and frustration grew inside him as he stood, knowing that if he doesn't make a move, it will be over with Y/n and Lolas as well.
He remembers how he saw Taran laying dead in the snow, with an arrow shot right through his chest, and the storm of arrows there tried to hit him and Lolas serval times. The elves only wished to get rid of the Drows, which counts Lolas himself and...
His heart skipped a beat when he remembers about Y/n's pregnancy. If the elves gets their hands in the baby, they will for sure go against all their reputations and sacrifice the little one to the forest, in hope to get the so called evil spirits of the forest disappear.

Without any hesitation, Sylvar went to grab a piece of white cloth and wrapped it around his wound, before he left the hut and went into the forest, with his bow and a few arrows with him as his only defense.

Y/n Pov

Behind the bars were Y/n sitting in the corner of the dark jail cell, wrapping an old, thin blanket over her bare arms as the wind had gotten colder through the late evening.
She looked up and saw the stars blinking brightly upon the dark sky. She close her eyes, as she let her mind wander back to the night where her and Sylvar were laying on the rooftop and just looked up at the sky, the same night where they both confessed their love for each other.
"Sylvar.." she silently muttered as an single tear slowly ran down her cheek.

Suddenly, an unexpected pain grew along with water there slightly ran down between her legs. Her breathing became heavier as she holds onto her stomach, "no.. no no no, not now, baby.." she mumbled.
She remembers this pain, it were the same pain she felt when she gave birth to the twins. She knew what to do and immediately removed her panties.

She put the blanket down in front of her, so that her baby won't be landing hard onto the ground. Her fear grew as she knew that the prison were guarded by elves and some were walking outside on patrol.
She took a few deep breathes before she began to push. The labor pain had grown, she were never able to get over it. Her hands tightened into an fist as she kept pushing, groaning silently as she kept pushing. Tears fell down one by one.

Within an hour of pain, she suddenly heard the angelic sound of an tiny crying. Her pain slowly faded and she rested her head back against the wall, breathing heavily.
Her attention went down on the small child there were struggling and crying.
A smile crept upon her lips as she looked down at her little child, her little son.. she wrapped the blanket around his small body and picked him up to hold him close to her chest.

His cries finally stopped as he felt the presence and warmth of his mother. He slowly opened his eyes, showing an bright red color. Every feature of his were an complete copy of Sylvar. He were looking exactly like his father, more than Taran and Lolas ever had.
She slowly let her index finger caress his soft, chubby cheek while she silently spoke, "how beautiful you are, my little Alvar."
After what the elder Taira had told her back at the castle, this little one were strong and powerful, Sylvar had intentionally given most of his power and stamina to this child, so Y/n decided to give him the name, Alvar, as it means..
'Warrior'.

Sylvar Pov
Back in the dark forest, Sylvar were running, in search for his son there recklessly had ran off, in case to find his mother. But suddenly something made Sylvar stop halfway. He felt a sting in his chest, but that wasn't from the bloody wound, it was something else..
He remembers this feeling, it was the same feeling that he felt the same day where the twins were born. He holds his breath as he looked up at the sky, "...Y/n." He softly spoke for himself.
He feel so sad that he yet again were unable to be there for her and his child, he were lost in his own mind, until suddenly a scream had gotten him back into reality and he looked around in the darkness, "Lolas?!" He yelled as he recognize the voice.
"Don't worry my son.. I will come for you!" He whispered lowly for himself as he ran off.