"I Love You"

Three years had finally passed, the summer had once again arrived and it were as beautiful as the past few years.
The full moon stood high above the dark night sky, filled with a thousand stars.

Lolas, Y/n and Alvar were all sleeping peacefully, while Sylvar were laying on the rooftop, just looking up at the sky. He closed his eyes as he felt the warm breeze blowing softly through the air, causing his long black hair to wave in the wind.

The sound of footsteps on the roof had made him look back to see Y/n sitting down beside him, with only a blanket around her body, "can't sleep?" She asked quietly as she looked at him. He sat up and shook his head.

"I do not know why, but I just feel like I finally had found peace.. I mean, I had experienced many horrible things throughout my entire life, seeing my mother getting burned alive and the same with my father, I lost Taran to the elves, but yet now I feel relieved and finally able to relax." He spoke as he looked up at the sky.

Y/n placed her hand above his' and spoke, "no matter what pain you might feel, you can always share it with me.. I'm your wife and I wish for you to show and share everything with me, every little thing that might bother you." Sylvar's soft smile turned into a smirk as he suddenly pinned her down to the roof and hovered above her..

He leaned down and whispered, "then, let's make this night ours.." he said softly before he placed his lips upon hers.
The air around them became hot and the sweet scent of oak and lavender filled the air.

"I want to feel you and feel your love." She spoke as she broke the kiss. Sylvar silently nods and leaded her down back to their bedroom.
"I will give you all the love you wish for.. I'm all yours, my love." He said as he grabbed onto the blanket there had covered her naked body and threw it down on the floor.

Their kiss became hot and filled with passion. Y/n slowly undressed Sylvar as well, soon the two of them were standing completely naked in front of each other.

She let her hand run down his body, until she reached his crotch. He lets out a soft moan as she gently touched his hard member, "teasing me won't be a wise choice, my love." He spoke in an low husky voice as he began to feel aroused by her touch and sweet scent there reached his nostrils.

Unable to take her teasingly behavior anymore, he pulled her down on the bed with him and took the lead. A smirk formed on his lips as he hovered above her and looked down at her.
He let his hand touch her breast, making her moan by his touch on her bare skin.

"Ahh, mm.. Sylvar.. I can't take it anymore, mm." She spread her legs further apart to make some space for him. Sylvar lets go of her breast and traveled his hand down her body, to her heated wet womanhood. He let his fingers tease her clit, making her moan out, "ahh, mm.. fuck.. ahh." She moaned as she felt his long fingers entering her wetness and constantly thrusting inside her.

She loved the feeling of his fingers inside her, but she were needy for something more. She arched her back as she were close to her climax, Sylvar noticed as her inner walls clenched around his fingers and stopped and pulled his fingers out of her.

Without any hesitation, he positioned himself in front of her wet entrance, "lets enjoy this night together, my love." He said before he slowly pushed himself inside her.
She lets out a moan as she felt him filling her up, "oh god.. ahh, mm..fuck." She groaned out as he slowly began to move his hips and thrust inside her.

Feeling unable to take it anymore, Sylvar took both her legs over his broad shoulders and placed his hands on her waist before he began to jackhammer inside her, causing her to moan loudly.
"Shh, our children is sleeping.." he said with a teasingly smirk as he kept thrusting inside her with an gentle, yet powerful pace.

He leaned down and wrapped both his arms around her small body and pulled her up, holding her tightly into him while he continued to thrusts inside her. She began to bounce up and down in sync with his thrusts.
"Fuck.." he groaned as the pleasure grew.

He placed her back down on the soft bed and pulled out of her, leaving her feeling empty again, "on all four, baby.." he commanded as he moved back in the bed. Y/n knew what he wanted and did as she were told.
Sylvar smirked victoriously as she obeyed his order, showing her ass in front of him.

He placed both his hands on her hips and forced himself inside her once again, filling up her empty hole. She moaned in the pillow as his thrusts became harder and deeper.

Tears formed in her eyes from the huge amount of pleasure that Sylvar gave her, "ahh, shit! Fuck.. faster, Sylvar!" She begged him to go faster and without hesitation he grabbed tightly onto her hips as he fastened the pace of his powerful thrusts.

A knot soon formed in her stomach, as he kept hitting her g-spot. Sylvar knew that she were close to reach her limit as her walls tightened around his throbbing member. He began to thrusts harder and deeper as he too were close and ready to let it all go.

The both of them lets out a loud moan as they came at once. Sylvar pulled out of her and fell down beside her on his side of the bed. Y/n fell down on her stomach and lets out a heavy breath.

She looked up at Sylvar, seeing the bright light from the full moon outside shining through the glass of the window. His sweaty body were shining in the rays of the moon.

She slowly moved closer to him and laid her head on his strong, muscular arm and draw circles on his chest, "Sylvar?" He hummed in response, waiting patiently for her to continue, "I love you.. my Drow." She said with an soft tone in her voice as raised her head and looked at him.

He smiled and rested cupped her cheek, "I love you, my sweet angel." He said before he pulled her down to him and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"You are mine and mine alone.." his voice were low and rough as he spoke. Y/n let's out a soft giggle and nods, "I know, I'm all yours, and you are mine.." she said obediently.

"I will love you for all eternity, my Drow."

The End