Elder Taira

Y/n were surrounded by thick stone walls, decorated with beautiful flags there hung down from the walls together with the windows there were shaped so finely. There were sewed the most beautiful patterns in the bright carpet there leaded them up to the throne where an middle aged male elf were sitting, along with an female by his side. They were both looking at the elves there slowly approached them, step for step.

Y/n felt her fright build up as she kept looking at the two elves there sat, unmoving on their thrones.
Falian stopped the row and kneeled down on one knee while he bowed his head down in respect for the king and queen.
"Your majesty, your highness." He spoke loudly out, making his voice echo throughout the big throne room.
The king narrowed his eyes as he looked down at Falian and let his gaze wander off into the crowd of elves there all stood straight like loyal soldiers.
"What brings you here Falian?" The king spoke in an low, husky voice as his gaze went back on Falian.
Falian peeked up at the king and spoke, "I have some news about the Drow." The king felt how his muscles began to tense up as he mentioned Sylvar.
"Tell me.." he simply ordered as he leaned back in his throne.
"One of the guards had shot down the Drow back in the hut where he lives as he tried to protect his woman, and we also did managed to take away the woman whom we'll assume must be his wife.. we were unable to find the last twin, though."

The tension in the room fell dark and cold as the king listened to Falian speaking. He hummed, "let me see this woman." He ordered, and the elves all stepped aside at once, causing Y/n to become more visible as she stood in the middle of the crowd, in the grip of the two elves.
The king widened his eyes as he eyed the young, beautiful woman from top to toe. His wife were as well, amused and lost for words as she too managed to get eye contact with Y/n, who slowly began to shake.
She gulped hard as felt their eyes piercing through her body and soul.
The queen soon got up from her seat on her throne and slowly made her way down the small stairs there leaded up to the thrones. Her long, white dress were sliding over the clean floor as she made her way through the crowd of soldiers there all bowed their heads in respect for their queen.

As the beautiful queen stopped in front of Y/n, she let her finger guide her head up, getting a better look at every inch of her face. Her hand lightly touched Y/n's long, long, soft hair. The queen holds onto the small braid there hung down on the right side of her hair, decorated with a few rings.
She hummed as she went behind her to look at her in every angle. She brushed her hand over her plain dress, until she stopped right in front of her once again and looked down to see her swollen chest and her tummy there had grown bigger.
Her admire for Y/n slowly disappeared as she placed her fingertips upon her stomach, and looked back up at Y/n, "you are carrying a child?" She softly asked.
Y/n gulped hard and silently nods. Her whole body began to shake as the queen looked back over her shoulder to speak, "get elder Taira." She ordered the soldiers, there immediately bowed and ran off to get the elder of the clan.

A few minutes later, the huge doors opened once again and the sold came inside, followed by the elder. Y/n and the rest of them all looked back to see an elderly woman, with long grey hair, braided. Her clothes hung down ow and her back arched. She holds tightly onto an long, thick stick there guided her up the floor.
The soldiers bowed their heads in front of the elder, whom continued to walk until she reached Y/n and the queen.
Her eyes were as grey as her hair as she looked up at Y/n, who stood in silence, not knowing what to say or what to do as she were trapped.
"Blessed to see you elder Taira." The queen softly spoke as she looked at the elderly woman in front of her. The elf named Taira simply nods and let her attention go back to Y/n.
"This young female had been saved by my elves, and leaded away from the Drow that had hold her captured in his hut inside the forest." The queen spoke, making Y/n look back at her in shock and shooked her head, "that isn't true.. he didn't-" the sound of the king's voice echoing in the room, had startled them, "silence!" His deep voice rung in the air for seconds.

Tears slowly ran down Y/n's cheeks as she looked back at the elder, who stood unaffected by the king's yelling. She hummed as she looked at Y/n, up and down. Her gaze fell down on her baby bump. Without permission, she placed her hand above her stomach, while she closed her eyes tightly. Suddenly the elder jumped back, she got catch by the two elves there stood behind her as she tripped and were about to fall backwards.
All the elves stood shocked by the elders reaction.
"Elder Taira, are you okay?" The queen asked confused and nervous as she hurried over to the elder. Taira cleared her dry throat as she got back up on her trembling legs and holds tight onto her stick.
She nods at the queen and turned her attention back at Y/n, who were confused by her sudden reaction, the elder stepped forward and spoke, "my dearest, this child of yours possess an strong, powerful, yet dark and dangerous power. I do believe that this child is the outcome of the Drow that you have been living with, am I correct?" She asked in an low, rough tone.
Y/n simply answered with a nod and a faint hum. Taira sighed and hesitated before she once again placed her hand above Y/n's stomach once again, feeling the movements of the small child.
"The father had given most of all his strength and power to this child.. he is aware of something that might happen sooner or later, which had caused him to take the decision of giving most of himself to this child of yours."

Y/n tilted her head, "so.. he knew all along that this child would be born into this world?" The elder looked up at her with her shining grey eyes and nods, "he is clever and strong, he have been able to foresee the consequences that might happen sooner or later.."

As the elder slowly lets go of her stomach, she looked deep into Y/n's eyes and spoke, "he, the father, isn't just an normal Drow.. despite being half Drow, just like your child, he is extremely powerful and with an strong mindset that easily would be able to take over his emotions and actions.. it would be better if you stayed away from him."