Solvar

The sun slowly began to set in the horizon, turning the sky into an beautiful red color, with a glint of an faint orange color.
The darkness had already sucked up everything there exist deep inside the dark forest. Many of the Wooden Elves stood gathered around one of the biggest trees there is standing proudly a few kilometers away from the elves territory. The two Drows were hanging upside down from the branches on the huge tree. Blood dripped down from their faces and bare torsos, as they had been tortured with whiplashes from the chains. All the male elves all had gathered some branches and a few sticks and put it all underneath the two Drows, Sylvar were watching every move that they had made and he knew their true intentions - they wanted to burn them both alive, in case to get rid of them in the same way like they did with Sylvar's mother.
"So, boy.. do you have any last words to say?" The leading elf, spoke as he looked up at Sylvar with his torch on fire. Sylvar gritted his teeths as he got eye contact with the elf he used to call father back then, but now is calling, "fuck you, you motherfucker!" He yelled out loud, throwing a lot of tantrums and cursing them all to death.
The elf lets out a chuckle while he went over and looked up at Sylvar, "cursing us all, can't save you and your devilish father.. it's the two of you, who have been cursed by the dark spirits of the forest and with that, we have to get rid of all the evil.. that includes you two as well."
Sylvar holds his breath as he saw the elf slowly lowering the torch and set the broken branches and sticks on fire. He looked up at Sylvar with a victorious smirk and threw the whole torch into the burning fire, "die.. demons!" He yelled out at the two Drows there were hanging, helpless and weak in the chains, "lets get going.." he commanded as he turned to leave the forest, the whole crowd of elves followed him like puppets.

Y/n were left back at the small hut where she had been living with Sylvar for so long, she were feeling so lonely for the past two days there had passed. She sighed and continuously kept looking outside the window, hoping to soon see his shadow approach the hut.
Suddenly something unexpected and unusual had caught her attention. A faint glowing light there flickered from deep inside the forest had caused her to feel even more fright as she began to fear the worse. She knew that after all that happened back then, it probably have some connection to Sylvar and his father.
Her heart skipped a bit as she were hesitant and afraid, but she also knew that she couldn't leave Sylvar to die. She were mad and sad at how he had lied to her and hold his identity hidden away from her, but still her heart belongs to him and she wouldn't no longer give it to anyone else than him.
"Stay alive.. I will come to your rescue, my love!" She spoke for herself as she slightly opened the door and ran off into the dangerous forest, following the flickering light from the fire.

Sweat dripped down from his forehead as the warmth from the flames finally had reached him. The heavy, thick smoke there raised up to the sky, had made him cough badly.
"Dammit.." he coughed as he forced his words out. Suddenly an deep voice had made him look aside, to see his father look back at him, ".. Sylvar?" He silently asked, making Sylvar's heart skip a beat. He silently nods as he looked into his father's blood red eyes, "yes?" His voice had become more rough and husky as he were unable to feel the fresh air and lost all breath.
"I'm sorry, my son.. I betrayed you and Fraeya." The sweet name of Sylvar's mother left his father's mouth as he spoke, "if I ever got to know what would be happening to the two of you, I wouldn't just leave you like this.." Sylvar were confused by his sudden apology, "what do you mean?" He lets out another cough as he asked his father.
Solvar shook his head as he looked back down, closing his eyes as he refused to believe that the elf who he loved so badly, got killed by the fire.
"I was afraid.. when I got to know Fraeya, your mother, were pregnant, I was feeling fear and sadness as I knew that I wouldn't be an perfect role model for my child, but I wouldn't ever know that you would grow up to be an Drow.. I begged for the spirits of the forest, to bless your mother with a child there were looking exactly like her, a child there never were gonna meet this kind of fate.." he holds his breath as he got cut off by the sobs there chocked him. Sylvar were unable to believe what he just heard, he were never expecting his own father to act like this.
"You.. you were leaving my mother behind, you didn't dared to look for her! You betrayed her! Us! You left her for death and worse of all, you got her fucking pregnant! She would still be alive if it wasn't for you!" His voice echoed throughout the forest as he cursed at his own father, "I know.. and I'm sorry for that, Sylvar. But please, don't make the same mistake as I did." Sylvar shook his head before he gathered some air to speak, "how could I possibly do so? I'm not as cold and heartless like you! But that does no longer matter, I'm never gonna see my love anymore, I'm bounded to these chains, I'm going to die the same way as my mother and you as well.. it must be fate there leads me this way." Tears slowly began to fall once again as he thought back on Y/n, her beautiful smile and gentle, innocent eyes.
"Why.. Why did I have to fall in love with such an innocent person? Why!?" He struggled in the chains while he yelled.
Solvar sighed as he shrugged his shoulders, "I wish I were able to answer your question, my boy.. but I too question the same thing, why did I have to fall for Fraeya, when I knew that it all would end badly." Sylvar gritted his teeths and looked back at Solvar and growled, "shut up! just shut up! It's all your fault!" He snapped as he looked away from him once again and took a deep breath, but ended up coughing it all out as he inhaled the smoke.

There fell an heavy silence between the two Drows, when suddenly an well known voice yelled out, causing Sylvar to open his lazy, tired eyes and managed to see Y/n standing there in front of him. A faint smile appeared upon his lips as he saw her beautiful face once again.
"Sylvar!" She yelled as she saw how he were bleeding and how the fire had burned his pale, soft skin, "Y/n.. my love.." he spoke in an low, rough whispering voice.
She looked around with a confusing look as she tried to find an way to get the two of them down and to end the flames of the fire.
"Hang in there, Sylvar! I will find and way to-" he shook his head as he cut her off in her sentence and interrupted..

"don't waste any time on me, my love.. I have hurt you enough, you shouldn't be feeling any more pain, just hurry back to the hut and stay safe in there."