Chapter 1

I arched my back so that this nigga could go in deeper. "Yeeeess daddy!" I yelled as he kept pounding me. Lord knows I need this.

I'm Brillyn (Br-Eye-Len) Gates but nobody calls me by my name. On the streets, I'm known as the neighborhood slut, hoe, thot, whatever you want to call it. But, I don't give a fuck. See, I fucks anything that comes my way. Single men, married men, men in relationships. It don't matter to me. Bitches like to give me the stink eye but they better keep that eye on they man. I didn't know my life would turn out this way.

When I was thirteen, I was raped by my stepfather. My mom and dad weren't together but that didn't stop them from being friends. I secretly hoped they'd get back together but my mom went and married this sorry ass nigga.

One day, my mom went to work since she's the one paying all the bills. I had just hopped out the shower and was admiring my body. Puberty was hitting me right. Dark chocolate, hazel eyes, little booty, perky breasts and a head full of hair. I was the shit but at the time, I was self-conscious. I wrapped a towel around me and headed to my room.

As I walked through the door, I seen him sitting on my bed only with his boxers on. "What the hell you doing in here?" I asked. "I wanted to get to know you better," he said licking his lips. "Nigga, if you don't get the fuck out of my room." He stood up. "That ain't the way you speak to me." I knew it was about to get ugly from here. I did the only thing I could do. RUN.

I took off down the stairs as I heard his footsteps thundering behind me. Just As I hit the last step, he tackled me. Pinning me down, he stared at me with a menacing smile. "I just wanna make you feel good." He was stronger than me. Tears flowed down my face as I knew that I was fucked at this point.

I told my mother about it and she divorced that nigga on the spot. To this day, my father doesn't know about it. When he took my virginity, he took all my self respect. I became out of control and my mother couldn't put up with me anymore. She put me out at fifteen and I been on my own thing ever since.

Fuck these niggas. They ain't getting no love from me. I just want sex and money.