Chapter 19

Jazai

  I hurried up and got dressed. Just when I thought she wasn't gonna give me a chance, she ups and call me. I rushed out the door and hopped in my car.

  I arrived at her house. Shutting my car door, I walked up to her doorstep and rung the doorbell. I could hear her heels clicking against the floor. When she opened the door, I was stunned by her beauty. Her hair cascaded down her back and although she was wearing a robe, it wasn't all the way closed. I could see she had on a dark blue lingerie set that was turning me on. 

  "That was quick," she said. I cleared my throat and smiled. She moved out the way so that I could walk in her pace. Not wanting to be rude, I sat down on the couch. "No you don't," she said while grabbing me and pulling me to the kitchen. There was champagne sitting on ice. Brillyn waltzed into the kitchen. I couldn't help but feel aroused by the way she moved so graciously.

  "What made you want to call me over?" I asked while shaking the ungodly thoughts out of my head. 

  "You have been persistent. Why not give you a chance?" I chuckled. Brillyn was a tough cookie to crack but I'm not complainin'.

  For the next hour, we talked and laughed. My vision started to get blurry and my memory was shortening.

  Thing became heated when she kissed me. My God.

Brillyn

  When I saw Jazai beginning to loosen up, I went for the kill. I myself didn't take the pill because I wanted to remember everything.

  The blinding lights from my window woke me. I stretched and felt my hand bump into skin. I turned around to a snoring Jazai. Thoughts of last night cloud my mind. Jazai won't remember everything & I don't plan on telling him.

  I quickly rolled out of bed, grabbed a panty & bra set and headed to the bathroom. I took a long, hot shower and there on my robe afterwards.

  Lord knows am in a good mood and cooked a mighty big breakfast. As I was sipping on some orange juice, Jazai footsteps were thundering through the house.

  The look of pure disgust and shock was splattered across his face. "Did we? Did you?" I mentally laughed.

  "No sweety. Obviously you couldn't handle your liquor and passed out. As for your clothes, you were all sweaty and I wasn't goin' to let you in my bed. I was generous enough not to put you on the couch." I had my lie down to the T. His face relaxed and he made his way to the table. "Eat up." I know I wasn't going to waste no food. After last night, I needed to recharge.