Chapter 18

I ain't have shit else to do. I decided to go to the spa. I grabbed my phone and dialed up my girl Natasha.

  "Sweet Pea!" I yelled once she picked up. "Girl, if you don't get on with that gay shit," she retorted. I giggled. She always gotta be so hard ass. "Watcha doin' today?" I asked. "Netflix and chill." I rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. "Be ready in an hour," I said and hung up.

  I blew the horn and sat in the car waiting on Natasha. I told this girl to be ready in an hour and it's been an hour and five minutes. I was scrolling through my timeline on Facebook when a message popped up on my screen.

Lit Baee: You act like you can't text me huh?

Me: My bad. I forgot. Obviously you can see that I'm fine now.

Lit Baee: Such a smart ass. Ooooo, I likey.

Me: Lol. Whatever nigga. Don't think b.c you helped me last night you're gettin' sometin' in return.

Lit Baee: I'm a gentleman. I wasn't expectin' anything. I'm willingly to wait on it.

Me: Pshh. Boy bye.

  "Damn, who got you all smiley and shit?" Natasha asked. "Nigga, you a creeper. Only creepers get in cars all quiet and shit." Her ass laugh her loud, ghetto laugh. "Girl you a trip," she said. I giggled while pulling out of her driveway.

  We got settled into the spa and decided to get massages. Lawd, these masseuses were fine as wine! They could massage all of me if they wanted.

  "What's been up with baybeh?" she asked. I started to tell her all the events that have happened the pass couple weeks. I especially talk about Jazai not leaving out any details.

  "Why don't cha ass gone head and hop on that?" she asked. At thought about. I mean she is correct. "You forgot I told you when I did, he wouldn't let me." She laughed. "Giiiiiirl, you better before yo start catchin' feelings." I gave her a look of disgust. "No sir, not me. But I do have an idea in mind." 

  I know what I was thinking was wrong but what the hell. I don't want to give him the impression that I wanted to have a long term relationship with him.

  We enjoyed our day together and I dropped Natasha off at home. When I arrived home, I immediately went upstairs to my closet and pulled out my silver box. Using my key, I opened it and pulled a plastic bag filled with tiny pills. I didn't do drugs or anything but every once in a while when I just wanted to relax, I took a few. I grabbed a bottle of champagne and my phone as I made my way to the kitchen. I called up Jazai.

  "Yes ma'am," he answered. "You busy tonight?" I asked. "Not at all. I'll be right over." He hung up. This will be an interesting night.