Chapter 21

Brillyn

  I dialed up Quan's number. As expected, he picked up the phone. "What do you want?" he asked. I could hear the irritation in his voice. "That's how we answering now?" I asked innocently. "I thought we had a thing."

  "Look, all we do is fuck and that's it. When I need to get my dick wet, I call you. The little stunt you pulled last time was foul." I laughed. Well then Mr. Macho man. I see we done grew some balls." The nerve of this nigga. " Look, I'll ---"

  "Quan, I'm home!" I laughed again. "Looks like wifey's home. I see you later then." I could hear him frowning. "Yeah, yeah I'll come thru" and with that he hung up. I couldn't help the smile that crept upon my face. That boy knew he couldn't resist me.

  My phone started ring and my smile faltered. It was Jazai callin' me again and didn't feel like dealin' with him again. But after the lil stunt I pulled, I should allow this call just to get him off  my back for awhile. "Hey you," I said with fake excitement.

  "I been blowin' up your phone. Why haven't you been pickin' up?" I fake gagged. He acted like we were in a relationship or somethin'. Hell naww. "I'm sorry baby. I've been busy and haven't had the time to call you." Lies. "Well, you could have just texted me that. I completely understand. How bout I take you out tonight?"  I thought about it. Damn. I had plans with Quan. "Sorry, I can't do anything tonight but how about tomorrow?" I just knew he was smilin' from ear to ear. "Sounds good."

Jazai

  Hearing her voice just makes my day. I was lookin' forward to tomorrow. "Well, I'll let you go since you're busy tonight." She hung up. "Damn. Not a bye or nothin'," I mumbled. I'd let that slide. I didn't know what I'd do tonight. Maybe I should slide by my sister's house. Or just go out with her.

  I dialed up her number. "Brother!" she answered excitedly. "Hey love bug. Wanna hang with your big bro?" She giggled. "Surely do. I need to get out this house." Sounds likes she's irritated. Probably problems with her boyfriend again. I swear she could do better than him. "Okay, I'll swing by inna few. Be ready by time I get there or imma leave you."

  I pulled up to her house and saw her boyfriend leavin'. I parked my car and headed up the driveway. I knew she wasn't ready because every since she was little, it would taker forever to get dressed.

  I didn't bother to knock on the door seein' as her boyfriend probably didn't lock the door. "Slim! I'm here waitin' on you!" I yelled. "I'll be down soon!" I made myself comfortable. I didn't know what exactly what we were gonna do tonight but it didn't matter. I just wanted to hang with my lil sis.