Chapter 17

Amber

  I sipped on a vodka on rocks while watching Brillyn sit a ways down from me. I had to admit she was a pretty girl. A thought popped in my head. Nine time outta ten, she's never seen me. Why not befriend her? It'll make my plans a whole lot easier.

  Downing the rest of my drink, I walked over and stood beside the bar seat. "Mind if I sit here?" I asked her. She shook her head no. I sat down and thought of how to start up a conversation. "You're very pretty." She smiled and faced me. "Thank you but I'm strictly dickly." 

  She thought I wanted her! 

  I chuckled. "No ma'am. I'm the same way. I just wanted to compliment you. I know pretty when I see it." She started laughing. "I'm so sorry. You don't know how many lesbians hit on me." We shared a laugh. "What brings you here?" I asked. "A friend of mines wanted me to come out with him and since I ain't have nothin' else to do, I excepted." I nodded. 

  "What about you?" I turned around facing forward. "Guy troubles," I simply said. If only this bitch knew. I ordered another vodka on ice and she did the same. We continued to make light conversation but surprisingly we hit it off. It was getting late so I decided to head home. "It was nice meeting you and if you wanna link up any time, call or text," she said while giving me her number. "Will do," I replied back and sashayed out the club.

Brillyn

  I vibe with that girl which was funny since I don't like females these days. Nothin' seemed off about her but you never know. I felt arms go around my waist. "You ready to go?" Jazai asked and I nodded. I was tired and ready to go crash in my bed. I got up and he led my out the club. 

  The drive was quiet with the exception of Drake "Jungle" playing threw the radio. 

Rock me real slowly...

Put a bib on me...

I'm just like a baby droolin' over you....

The things you do, Ooooooo

  The beat was soothing and I drifted off to sleep. 

  I rolled over in my bed still wearing what I had on last night. How I get from the car to my bed is beyond me. I sat up and heard somethin' hit the floor. I looked down to a piece of paper. I picked it up and read it.

You were knocked out and I didn't wanna wake you. I'd have loved to stay but I knew you wouldn't have liked that. Text me when you wake up. Jazai

   I fell back down. Lord, what you tryin' to do?