Chapter 15

Brillyn

I mentally laughed to myself. That nigga thought he could get away from me so easily. It was a matter of time before he caved in. I changed into a black bra and panty set and plopped down on the bed.

All I gotta do is put my mind to this shit

Cancel out my ex, I put a line through that bitch

I grabbed my phone and wondered who could be callin' me at this time of night. "Hello?" I answered. "Why you sound so unsure?" answered the voice. I smacked my forehead. Jazai! "I didn't know who this unknown number belonged to duhh". He chuckled. "Well now you know and save my number too. "

I laid down on the bed while playing with the feathers on my pillow. "What cha gettin' into tonight?" he asked. "Nothing. Why?" I questioned. "Come out with me to club Posse". I thought about it. It ain't like I had shit to do anyways. "Yeah," I said. "I'll be there to scoop you up inna hour". He hunged up and I hopped out the bed. This night could be interesting.

I put on a tight, dark purple dress and did my make-up and hair. I had to admit lil momma was lookin' right. A horn blew outside my house. I grabbed my purse and clutch and headed out the door.

I had to admit that he was drivin' luxurious. A sexy black and red Camaro. Jazai was standing next to the passenger door. As I neared it, he opened the door. "Good evening," he said in a deep, sexy voice. I smiled at him. This could be an interestin' life night.

We arrived at club Posse. I had to admit the place was poppin'. We walked right pass the bouncer. Bitches were borin' holes in my back while niggas stared at me like a piece of steak. Jazai kept walking until we got to the VIP section. 

  "Fam!" a guy yelled. He dapped Jazai up and turned to size me up. "This you?" he asked. "Naww. She's just my "friend"," he emphasized. I rolled my eyes as I took a seat next to an anorexic, lookin' bitch with stiff weave. "Are y'all together?" she asked. "Naww. He just invited me out with him tonight". She laughed. "A man like that shouldn't be walkin' 'round here single". I mugged her. Wait. Why do I care? It's not like we're together anyways. I still couldn't help that jealous feeling though.

  She got up and walked over to him.

Jazai

  I was in the mist of talking to my homeboy when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to some female smiling in my face. "Hey handsome". She wasn't all that good looking but she wasn't ugly either. "Hello". 

  "Your friend over there told me that you were a single man". I looked over at Brillyn. She had a sour face look as she watch the interaction between me and this girl. Looks like someone's jealous. "Yes ma'am I am". Her smile widened. "How about we hook up some time?" She slipped me her number and walked away. "Wow my nigga. You gets all the hoes." Me and Rah laughed.