Chapter 2

I walked down the street struttin' my stuff. I knew I was a bad bitch. I walked by a couple. The man broke his neck trying to look back at my fat ass. I turned around and blew him a kiss which caused his woman to go off. 

  "Bitch, you better stay away from my man!" she yelled. I stopped and started laughing. "Girl, you better be telling ya man to watch out for me". I continued walking as I heard the couple having a heated conversation. If I see him again, best believe I'm gonna smash. 

  I walked into my condo. My shit was furnished with the most expensive items. I don't do fake. 

  I shimmed out of my tight ass shorts and took off my shirt. I was stark naked but I didn't give a fuck. I flopped on the couch and pulled out my phone to go down my contact list. Which nigga I'm going to fuck tonight? Maybe Quan. That nigga had some fye ass dick. Right now he was with his mane chick. Let me be a little petty.

  I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. 

  "Hello?" answered a feminine voice. "Is Quan there?" I asked. "Who is this?" she asked back. I could hear a touch of attitude in her voice. "Oh nobody but let Quan know that I would love for him to come by with that bomb ass pipe." "What the-" but I hung up before she could even finish. I knew I had just got him into trouble.