Chapter 11

Amber

I walked into the house and tossed my keys on the counter. The shower was running upstairs signaling that Quan had made it back home. Washing off that hoe's scent, I thought. Looking through the refrigerator, I decide to make dinner tonight. "I gotta act normal," I mumbled. I hate that I was walking around here like nothing's happening but they both got something coming to them soon as I get everything figured out.

Quan walked into the kitchen with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. His body was still glistening from the shower he took. "Hey baby," I said. I walked up to him and pecked him on the lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist. We stared at each other for what seems like forever. "You still mad at me?" he asked. 'You damn right he lowdown dog' is what I wanted to say but what came out was "No. I'm over it". Although I was still pissed at him, his presence made me soften a bit. He gave me a goofy grin.

"Now go put on some clothes before you start somethin'". He grinned even bigger and as he turned around, I smacked him on his ass. "Aye, chill out with that gay shit." I laughed. That's still my baby.

Brillyn

I was really missing Quan at the moment. I guess I'd give him a call to come through. I need to get dicked down.

Quan

I walked in to my phone vibrating signaling that I had a text.

Brillyn: Babee, Wyd?

Quan: Just hopped out the shower. Wassup?

Brillyn: Come Thru.

Quan: I'm already on thin ice with my girl

Brillyn: Fuck Her!. My Pussy Needs You.

Quan: I'll come thru tomorrow

Brillyn: K.

"Dinner's ready!" Amber yelled. I plugged my phone to the charger and headed downstairs.

Brillyn

Did this nigga just blow me off for his girlfriend?! Like what the fuck! I was fuming. How dare he do this to me. It don't even matter. I threw my phone down in frustration and decided to go to the store to get a few items. I haven't had a good meal in awhile so why not treat myself tonight?

I walked in and started browsing the aisles. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but I was leaning towards Jambalaya. I walked over to the seafood aisle to get the shrimp. A man was already over there but I paid him no mind. As I reached for the big thing of shrimp so did he and his hand was on top of mine. I was didn't want to cause a scene until he looked up at me. A smile instantly crossed his face.