Chapter 7

"Girl, I can't believe his ass!" said Roshia. I told her what went down about Quan and the mysterious lady. Lucky for me, Roshia use her investigation skills and she just so happens to have some information. I poured me a shot of Hennessy and downed that shit real quick. "So tell me what you got."

 " So I had one of my homeboy watch Quan whenever he's out. He goes to the usual places. Store, gym, trap house, etc. However, he been seeing Quan go over this female house often. If  he was gonna fuck somebody, he could have chosen somebody else." I gave her a look of confusion. "Enlighten me." She shifted in her seat. "Apparently, he's been hanging around Brillyn aka loose pussy. She's the biggest hoe out here and fucks any and everything with a dick. I'm surprised you haven't heard of her." 

  I've never heard of this girl yet she's the biggest hoe round town. I chuckled internally. I need to get out more, I thought. 

  "Is that all?" I asked. She pulled out a sheet of paper out of her bra and handed it to me. "Here's her number and address. She's living large." I looked at the paper before I put it in my pocket. "Thanks girl," I said while hugging Roshia. "Anytime. That nigga shouldn't have fucked up and think we weren't gonna find out. Especially with that tramp." We shared a laugh. "Well, let finish of this Hennessy." Fuck the shot glass.  I took that shit to the head. 

  I wasn't going to do anything about Brillyn yet but she had her coming.