Chapter 3

I stared at the phone wondering  who this bitch was that was calling my name. Then she had the nerve to hang up in my face! Best believe it's on sight when I see her.  But first, let me deal with Quan's ass.

  I'm Amber Renee. A thick red bone with natural, curly red hair. I graduated from college recently with my Bachelor's in Criminal Justice. I was planning on becoming a lawyer. 

  One day I was walking from school and I felt a hand cover my mouth and a gun to my head. "Looks like I'm finna get me some," said a raspy voice.  This sleazy mothafucka!  I was dragged to an alley way. The guy through me down and just went he started pulling down his pants, two gun shots rung out and the guy fell to the grown dead on sight. The guy that saved me from long term trauma was Quan. 

  I ran to the bathroom and banged on the door. "Quan, open this damn door!" he yelled. I was pissed off. See, Quan never gave me any thought that he was cheating on me. Of course my ears stayed trained to the streets and nobody was talking. "QUAN!" The door flew opened. Quan had a towel wrapped around his waist while water was dripping down his body. Goddamn.

  "Who the hell is this girl calling your phone asking for you?" Quan stared at me with a blank expression. "Why her name 'Sweet Lady' in your phone?! Answer me!" I was starting to lose my mind. "Baby," he started. "She just an old friend from school. I wouldn't do nothing behind your back." He wrapped his hands around my waist. "Let me show you much I love he," he said as he picked me up. I couldn't help but fall for his sexy, charming voice.