Chapter 10

Quan

I came home to an empty house. I breathed a sigh of relief. I didn't want to hear her nagging. I loved that woman with all my heart. Our relationship just went left.

I wouldn't dare give up my baby. She was definitely wife material. But Brillyn managed to reel me in. Good God almighty. She was confident, sexy and had her own money. Yet, she was the hood hoe. It's crazy because her pussy stayed tight. I couldn't help but come back for more.

I went to the bathroom and cut on the shower. I stripped down naked. My thoughts went back to Amber. I got to find a way to leave Brillyn ass alone.

Brillyn

My mind was still on that fine brother. I hate that I couldn't get a taste of him. I could do some great things to him but oh well. His loss. I decided to stay in bed today. No dicks. Well, I'll just run down to the pizza shop right quick. I threw on something quick and headed out.

"Mhm Pizza" had the best pizza round this motherfucker. I waltzed right in and stood in line. I scoped the place. Nothing but teenagers around. As I neared the front , I felt a tap on my should. I turned around only to see...

Jazai

I was starving and decided to hit up that shop "Mhm Pizza". I walked in and got in line. The person in front of me looked familiar. I tapped her on the shoulder and smiled at Brillyn. The expression on her face was priceless.

"Fancy meeting you here," I said. She scowled at me. "Surely is," she said dryly. I chuckled. She must have been still salty about the other night. "You come here often?" I asked. "Yep". she turned back facing front. I guess the conversation was over. This little lady is a challenge I want to take on.

Brillyn

I was irritated! Why did I have to run into Jazai?! I could feel his eyes roaming my body. Just seeing him caused butterflies in my stomach. Stop it Brillyn. Remember. You don't do relationships.

I got to the register and order a pineapple pizza with a large coke. "That will be $17.38". I was about to pay when Jazai stepped up. "Just add her price onto mines," he said. I rolled my eyes. Fine by me. I grabbed my pizza and attempted to walk out. "No thank you?" I looked at him and smirked.

I got into my car all the while laughing. Looks like I'm being chased.