Stinky people

People who smell bad. I hate them. All they do is walk around smelling bad!!!!! There is a person right now who is sitting in front of me. I dont think that in my whole life i have ever smelt something quite so unexplainably bad. I find myself in a bewilderment in regard to this pungent person. Who I happen to consider a friend. You know when friendships go sour and your like "Wow, you know I just realized... I happen to hate EVERYTHING  about you"

That is exactly how I feel right now. I remeber one time when I used to think she smelled ok. It was at one point (although it seems like a long as time ago) bareable. But now. while she sits in front of me and her nasty aroma of 3 dog's asses and hippie insence combined with my ceasar salad from panera at my feet. I think i might just choke. Oh whats that I smell?? FEET!!! from her blown out ugly keds that she keeps fucking wearing. 

Not only does she herslf smell bad but so does her breathe. I mean here i sit behind her chompin away on some mint gum and in front of me she turns around and repeatedly asks me to stop. AHHHHHHHHH. take a hint and get a piece for yourself. 

OPP!!! now she farted. he has farted ladies and gentlemen. farted and blamed it on her shoes on the ground. Blown out keds on the carpeted ground cant make fart sounds. Here she sits before us. trying to replicate the "fake" fart by rubbing her feet on the carpet. Oh what a nasty surprise. You cant replicate your own butt trumpet sounds with your feet. AHHHH I think my head will surely explode if i take one more whiff of that terrible smell....

sigh... *choke* *hack, hack*

and then.... *BOOM!!!!!*