So fuck you. (explicit language.)

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen might I regale you with my tale? 

Now then, its a new school year. All seems well. My friends and I are having fun and we are happy to be back in drama club. Despite the hurt we feel in the absence of our old president the new one doesnt seem that bad right? I mean hes just our buddy from last year. Hell we even voted him in. Wrong Motha Fucka!! Let me tell you something! This bitch goes and gets us all together for fucking student night for this "professional" fucking showing of Rent. Which, if any of you have seen it, fucking sucks enough already. Its freaking dumb as shit, the script sucks, the plot sucks, the material sucks, the only thing possibly redeemable about it is the music and geuss what these amature mother fuckers did? Why they fucked that shit up too. So thats it mother fuckers. Im taking over this show now! Watch and learn mother fucker! I got connections everywhere. Yahl can suck my fucking dick bitches.  Im calling up my connections and taking care of this fucking drama club. Aint no more of this fucking shit anymore bitches. I am done. I am mother fucking done. WIth all of this mother fucking shit. No more b rated shows. No more amateur shit, if we're going to call this learning then we might as well actually fucking do it. If you havent geussed Im a little fucking perturbed. Well excuse me for being pissed that I had to sit through 3 hours of freaking emotional bull shit pretending to cry my eyes out while I was lauhging my ass off because me and my friend were making fun of it. So there. I am done. Im getting us the good shit. There will be no more of this shit anymore. Good day and good night. 

Mother fuckers.

god damn. 

damn.

fuck.

shit.

bullshit.

pissed.

#cantbefinishedyet

#ditching4thperiodtomorrownomatterwhat

#fuckyahl

#rentsucked

#ihatehashtags

#Ihatejustabouteverything

#fuckya