Iron man 3

I am the biggest Iron Man fan you are going to meet. Well the biggest closet iron man fan. Its bad let me just tell you that. Oh and spoiler alert dont read this if you havent seen the movie. This rant is especially to get my anger about what I didnt like about this movie out. 

Ok here we go

What the hell!!! We got mother fucking trolled! I go in that movie theater thinking that the second greatest Iron Man villain in the history of Iron Man is going up against my boy in an epic movie... Hes the second greatest because he is second to Madame Masque. She is the shit. But you know what happens? We all get fucking Trolled!! They take that little bitch from a million fucking years ago and shove him in there with his weirdo girlfriend called "Maya" What a stupid hippy name, fitting for a stupid hippy with horseteeth. Then they turn around and they make the Mandarine not even legit. They make it that petty little bitch Aldrich the villain. Yeah thats right. Absoulute bull shit. You know in the comic books he felt guilty and killed himself. No respectable villain ends it for them self! Weaklings do! Plus that blond little biotch kept straddling Tony whenever they were in a fight. I mean what the freaking hell. 

Then the ending was absoulute shit. Just absoulute shit. I mean what the hell was that. He throws his fucking arc reactor into the sea and takes "Dummy with him." As if he is giving up the suit. "I'm just a man in a can" Bull shit you are mother fucking Iron Man... whered your self esteeem go? What did those little bitches in capes do to you. Accept that they are real and move on! Stop being a pussy about it! Damn it. Freaking anger at this movie

Despite all that I am going to see it again on friday and then again on sunday and beyond that a few more times most likely. After that I will probably wait until they release it, search the pawn shops for it without results and then break down and buy it from wall mart during black friday. If I ruined this for you I still hope you go see it. Certain flaws in it would only be spotted by me. Not others. Hell to be honest its pretty freaking enjoyable. So please go and see it again :) Happy Day, Happy Reads, And My the Awesome Tony Mother Fucking Stark always be with you. Amen.