A Random Rant

You know what? I love doing these things! I do I really do. They make people laugh and that is their purpose and they share that purpose with me. Because my purpose in life is to make people laugh. I have few other goals. Well to be honest I have tons of goals but that is my main daily one. To make people laugh. So at this point I will issue out a rant about not knowing what to fucking rant about anymore. I have lost all insiration and while certain things piss me off I still lack what to rant on. Because they piss me off for a certain amount of time and that certain amount of time just happens to be when I am not around a computer to talk about it with you all. Which makes me angry. SO please for the love of god throw me a freaking bone! Request something whores! You ask tons of other people to change something in their story line well good news this doesnt have a story line just a writer with severe writers block for this particular do-dad. So I ask you, any and all of you who read my lovely little rants, to come out of the wood work and request a rant from me. I promise you I will create a rant based off of that. Thank you so much for your reads and occassional votes.You are all magnificent people and all that jazz. I just need something to talk about on here. Thanks and happy reads as always.