High School and Fairness.

Forgive me if this is either unrelatable or not at all funny but I am extremely perturbed by this. Allow me to regale you with a tale my sweeties. You see, as I might have mentioned before, I am an active participant of the thespian community (nothing to do with lesbians I thank you) . So naturally I would audition for the fall play, despite the fact that there is only 10 parts availbe for over 45 people. Now this is a highly innapropriate play for high school students to be performing. It covers highly immoral subjects, mainly incest. Apparently there was quite a fight for it between the principul and the drama teacher. Now, dont get me wrong, its not that I didnt get cast. No its that a highly immoral play is going to be put on by what the adults like to call children. Plus there are so few parts and drama club is about opening up and trying new things, in fact to an extent, that is what high school is about. So not only is it highly innapropriate material wise its highly innapropriate for a school of our calliber with the amount of people we have interested in it. Yes yes I know life isnt fair but it isnt their job to teach us that. That is our peers job. We should find that through love lost and friends who back stab us. Perhaps the occasional teacher who doesnt take your bullshit excuse for make up work. But certainly not a drama club plays job. A club that has been praised for many years as the thing that got so many people through high school. Cause lets face it, its hell. Its the point where you finally realize that these people have forced you to spend the best years of  your life locked in a window-less building with all white walls and grey carpets. Yet they have allowed them to take away many peoples white light at the end of the tunnel that is metaphorical for every day they spend there. This play has taken away their oppertunities and dreams. How many tears were shed over this that didnt have to be? It is a big play, there are lots of parts and yet they still condensed all those parts into only 10 people. Dont they understnad this isnt the place for them to experiment with the arts and have intimate casts? Is there anyone who can relate or agree? I mean? Am I the only one who sees this unjustice?!

I will most likely make a part two to this. This one passage does not encompase the entirety of high school and fairness. If I left it here I would be commiting an injustice. To you and to what those words stand for and how much material follows them.