Wearing shorts

Some people just shouldnt. And by that I mean fat people. I mean like fat people can wear shorts and stuff you know. Nice knee length shorts that dont upset anyone. That show simply calves and potential cankles but are bareabel to look at. But the shorts that fat people shouldnt wear is booty shorts. I mean what in the wildest fuck do they thing they are doing. Its like if you have an ass the size of a canadian city perhaps you should not wear shorts. Unless of course by some strange miracle your thighs are not proportionate to your huge ass and then of course you would have a hard time walking wouldnt you? But this is an epidemic people. The media consistently tells us to be comfortable with our bodys but a healthy amount of self discontent is good for everyone around you. It creates modesty, yes one of those old virtues from around a million years ago. You know the idea that maybe one should cover up their sins instead of showing them off like some kind of virtue. Cause geuss what although you think your fat ass is a good thing its not!!! Work out or something at least firm up your thighs before you squeeze yourself into that spandex. Gosh no one wants to see your cottage cheese off a wiggling at us. I think its gone expired under that layer of skin! Gosh if there is anything in this world that really gets to me its fat people wearing skinny people clothes. Its like I want to take a trash can and cut out holes for your arms,legs and head. And shove it on you so I dont have to look at all that. God gave us lots of material to cover up our fat people. We should use these miles and miles of material and force the fat high school girls who think they can dress like their skinny friends in booty shorts. With their jiggly thighs and muffin tops over the top. Stop burning my pupils out of my head and cover yourself up. I feel like people in the victorian era had it better. They didnt have to look at this kind of stuff. I mean seriously. Why cant things just be like old times. When fat people were humble and realized that no one else wanted to look at the mass amount of flesh they posses. 

rant finished. I apologize if I have offended you but perhaps that means you should cover up your cottage cheesy legs.