🌶️🔥Excited 🔥🌶️

Warning small amount of smut 🔥🌶️ at the end next chapter will be only smut.

The slight scruffiness of Edison's beard brushes against my skin.

"All right, that's enough of that," I say, attempting to move away.

I feel him smirk against the side of my neck. His grip on my waist tightens slightly.

"Something the matter?" he asked me against my ear, his tone teasing.

"I-I, you—you make me feel weird when you do that," I whisper to him in a hushed tone.

"Weird how?" he asked, still talking quietly.

"I don't know, just like weird," I say awkwardly.

"Decide it," Jermery says, sitting beside me.

It kind of horrified me that he could hear me so easily.

"Like a tingling feeling, I guess I don't know how to describe it," I replied, looking down at my fingernails.

I feel this vibration of contained laughter on my back from Edison.

"I think I know what you're talking about," Edison says.

His lips meet my neck once again.

Just brushing over the area.

"We could help you with that," he says against my ear.

"Just say the word," he says softly against my ear.

Even though when I sighed the contact, I knew their whole names, it was just strange for me.

"Im not sure. I'd like to get to know you all a bit more first," I replied.

"We can," he says, his lips still lightly kissing my neck, driving my mind wild with undeniable desire.

"Okay, when?" I ask him.

"Well, preferably with our fingers buried in your pussy. I would say a tongue too, but that doesn't leave much room for taking," he says against my ear.

My eyes widen at the statement, my body becoming weak to his words and his husky, silky, deep voice.

Alex says.
"What are you telling her? Whatever it is, I think she likes it," he says, turning his gaze off the TV.

"Why don't you tell them?" Edison replied, no longer whispering against my ear.

"Just about getting to know each other better," I say with half-truth.

"What else?" Dexter says he is closing his laptop.

"I just asked when," I replied, hoping that would be enough information.

"And?" Jermery replied, sliding his phone into his pocket.

"Uh, I didn't say anything," I replied.

"I told her there's plenty of time to get to know us. Preferably with one of our fingers inside her pussy."  Edison replied, answering for me.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about. I'd happily help, but I promised myself I'd have to find out the question, I asked you the day that you brought in those muffins." Alex says with a smirk, pausing, "You know what I asked you?"

I shook my head. "No,sir" I replied, trying to abide by the rules.

Alex's response is, "Mi chiedo se hai lo stesso sapore dei tuoi muffin." Smirking at me

{I wonder if you taste as good as your muffins.}

"Do you remember that?" he asked me.

"Oh yeah, I remember that," I say, looking at him.

Edison replied, whispering in my ear once again.
"He wants to know if you taste as good as your muffins," he says.

"So unfortunately it won't be me this time. The first time I make you cum. I want to taste every last drop of it." He says, smirking.
"Doesn't mean I won't watch though or help out if I feel like it," he says.

"Im not sure if I can do that; all of you looking at me makes my heart beat like crazy. You are all crazy attractive and intimidating, so it's hard," I reply.

"You will get used to it. Eventually, you will get used to more than one of us fucking you too." Jermery replies.

Here I thought he was the one who was the most clean-mouthed.

But every last one of them has a potty mouth my body loves.

"You are having people over probably shouldn't," I replied quickly, knowing my body was starting to betray me as Edions soft lips met my skin on my neck.

My body felt tingly down there.

"I'll cancel right now; it just gives us more time with you," Edison says.

When I didn't respond initially, as I was thinking really, what's the absolute worst that could happen if they wanted to kill or hurt me? They would have done it already.

Besides, I like the way they make my body feel.

"Don't talk yourself out of it," Dexter says, watching me as my mind heavily races.

"What does that mean? Exactly?" I ask, questioning.

"Well, you are a virgin, and we won't do anything to change that if that's what you are worried about. We won't do that until you are ready for that." Edison replies.

"If I didn't have ugly bruises and burns, the sure; it's not cute or attractive. It makes me look ugly," I say in reply.

"Hm. I think our girl needs help remembering our rules." Dexter says setting his laptop off to the side.

"I think you are right. I'm going to go ahead and cancel game night." Edison replied.

"Wait what?" I ask in reply, my nerves getting the best of me.

"No worries, Mer, you will like this one," Alex says with a smirk, turning the TV off.

"What does that mean?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, Mer, you will find out soon. No need to worry. We aren't going to hurt you. You will like it." Jermery says, lightly squeezing my hand.

"Where do you think?" Edison asks.

"Definitely the playroom is much more spacious. Other than the red room, which she's definitely not ready for or in trouble enough for that room." Dexter replies.

They all seem to agree.
"You have your safe word if you want to stop. Don't be afraid to use it," Edison says, lightly pushing me off his lap.

"I'm a little nervous, but I am..." I start off before becoming embarrassed with my words wanting to be spoken.

"But what?" Alex asks me, his eyes dark and seductive.

"Excited." I say quietly, looking at him briefly before my gaze farts to the floor.

Just then Dexter forces my gaze up.
"What did you say, bambina?"
{baby}

"Excited." I repeated it a little louder, liking directly at him.

He doesn't say anything; he just lets go of my chin.

Picking me suddenly off the floor as though I were a sack of potatoes.

They were walking into a room with a big bed and some chairs in different parts of the room.

There was a wardrobe as well.

Dexter softly places me on the bed.

"Wait here." He demands softly and sternly.

"Yes,sir." I replied. Looking at him in the eye, he looks down at me.

They all walk quietly briefly in a small circle for a moment.

They gather around, not hovering, just preparing for a conversation.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jermery asks.

I nod before watching his brow arch slightly.
"Yes sir." I replied to him, my heart beating fast from nervousness.

"Who?" Edison asks.

"I'm not sure. Whoever you think is best." I replied with a small smile.

"Oh no, each one of us will have our turn, but we wanted to see if you had a preference on who was first." Dexter replies.

"Uh, isn't that a lot?" I ask hesitantly.

"Well, you are in trouble for rule number, what?" Alex asks me, his voice low and dark.

"4 or 5?" I ask.

"Exactly 4. Though you did write it as 5, it's 4. The funny thing for you is there are four of us. So the four of us are going to make you cum one until each one of us is done with you." Jermery said, "Do you think you could handle that?"
He asks me, his eyes seductive.

"I trust you guys to only give me what you think I can take. If I want you to stop, I say the safe word. " I replied to him.

He nods in agreement.

"I think you should let Jermery go first. Look at the way he's looking at you." Dexter replied close to my ear.

I take a deep breath to steady my breath.

"Okay," I say to him.

Jermery smirks at the news.
He kicks off his shoes and sits beside me.

The others sit and watch casually, waiting for their turn or what seems like if they wanted to jump in and help.

Jermery pulls me to him softly but firmly, kissing my lips hungrily.

Slowly kissing on my jaw and trailing to my neck.

As if looking for a certain spot. A small sound leaves my lips.

His smirk on my skin deepens.

"Found it," he says seductively.

His lips start to softly kiss my neck in the most sensitive area and softly bite and suck the area, and he sifts his weight over me. His hands slowly slide my legs apart.

His hand travels up my thighs slowly and teasingly.
Until he teased the area, my body was craving to be touched.

I softly suck on my breath as his two fingers begin to rub me. His mouth moves back to my lips as he deepens the kiss, placing both my ands on either side of his face.

He stops briefly, pulling away. He hands trail up to my pants waistline.

My hands are now placed on the opposite side.

He yanks my pants and underwear down. My lower half on display. Throwing them off to the side.

His eyes drifting to my private.

He licks his lips.

Before leaning back down, his lips meet mine once again. My hands find their way back to the side of his face, the whole thing unfamiliar to me.

He uses one hand, sliding it under my shirt and fondling my breast.

The other hand traces my inner thigh slowly.
Until his fingers touch my folds, the pad of his thumb touches my bud. Circling it with pressure for a bit. He tries sliding in the finger slowly.
He brings his hand up to his mouth, where his spits returning his hand to its original position.
He tries once again to slide his pointer finger, slowly moving it in and out.

He moves his head against my ear, breaking our kiss.

I harshly bit my lip to silence my moans that were already beginning to form in my mouth.

"I think we need to add a new rule." I hear Edison say before his finger softly releases my lip my teeth.
Just as Jermery starts to add another, his fingers circling and making a swooping motion.

"Naughty girl. You aren't supposed to hide your moans from us." Dexter says.

"I think you should tell Jermery you are sorry before he stops." Alex says.

I finally open my eyes to see Jermery looking down at me, his fingers still working in unison as the pad of his thumb circles my bud and the other two fingers move on and out.

"I-I sorry." I managed to stutter out.

"Oh yeah? What are you sorry for?" He asked taunting me, slowing down a bit. As if he knew I was close.

"I'm sorry for hiding my moans." I say, stuttering once again, the strange, unfamiliar feeling approaching.

"Wait, wait. You gotta stop. Something is happening. Stop." I say, attempting to stop him with my hand.

He stops me instantly grabbing my hand stoping me from ceasing his movements. His hand no longer fondling my breast.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Move your hand before I decide to tie them up." He says to me sternly
I move my hand back on the bed, softly grabbing the comforter that lays below my body. I softly close my eyes.

"If you reach back again, you will be tired up. I can't say i would mind. I think you'd look even more sexy tied up for us to use, and please completely at our will." Dexter says his voice sounding cocky yet stern.

"Just let it go." Jermery says as he continues, not changing his pace or anything. He talks softly against my ear seductively.
"Does my baby like it when I fuck her with my fingers? Making her squirm with pleasure? Feels nice doesn't it? I know you're close. I can feel it. Just let it go." He says as he softly kisses my neck, sucking and biting my neck.

Suddenly I'm hit with an unfamiliar wave of pleasure, like euphoria.

He continues
"I love those sounds." He says he is helping me through my first organism.
He removes his hand, placing it in his mouth.

"I will say you won't be disappointed at all, Alex. Probably the best thing I've ever tasted." Jermery says before his lips meet mine and he kisses me softly.

Next chapter will have all the rest of the boys this chapter just started getting long