We are right here

I can feel the protective presence of all four men around me, and the anxiety that had been gnawing at me begins to ease.

All of them stand close by ensuring I stay warm and comfortable; their presence is a mix of protective and commanding.

As they help me out of the towel, their touches are gentle and considerate, being especially mindful of my bruises and being careful not to make me uncomfortable.

"You've had a long day," Jeremy says, pausing his voice, soothing but laced with authority. "Now, let's get you dressed for bed. You don't need to think about anything else."

"Let's?" I am confused by the choice of words.

Dexter chuckles softly, stepping closer to me; his body heat is felt with the close proximity. His eyes locked on mine. "You know you can't do it alone," he murmurs, his tone teasing yet firm. "Let us take care of you, princess."

All their eyes leaving no room for arguing.

The blush that rises to my cheeks is impossible to suppress, but I find myself nodding as I feel the pull of their dominance more than my own hesitation.

Edison steps back momentarily, returning with a set of pajamas soft and oversized, clearly chosen for comfort. He holds them away from me as if to test my compliance.

"Arms up," Alex commands me, holding the pajama top he takes from Edison. He had an expectant look in his hazel eyes. There's no room for argument in his voice, just the clear directive that he expects me to listen.

I slowly raise my arms, my heart pounding as I submit to their care. The top is slipped over my head by Alex's strong hands, his touch steady and confident.

The fabric is soft against my skin, a stark contrast to the tension simmering just beneath the surface. Once the top is in place, Alex's hands linger for a moment, smoothing it down over my shoulders with a possessive touch.

"Good girl," he murmurs, his eyes meeting mine with a mix of approval and something darker, something that makes my pulse quicken. His lips kiss my cheek softly. His eyes are still lustfully dark.

Edison looks at holding fresh underwear. He kneels
Before me, a position that looks almost strange on him.

"Step in, bambina," Edison says softly. His eyes dared me to defy him. He places a soft kiss on my stomach.
{baby}

Before getting up and letting Jermery fill the space he once filled.

Jeremy kneels before me, the pajama bottom in his hands. He holds them out, the open waistband clear instructions. "Step in, Gattina, he says, his voice low and commanding, leaving no room for hesitation.
{kitten}

I obediently lift one foot, then the other, stepping into the pants. Jeremy's hands glide up my legs as he pulls them into place, his touch firm, almost possessive. He adjusts the waistband with deliberate care, his fingers brushing against my skin just a little longer than necessary.

"There," he says, satisfaction evident in his tone. He rises to his feet, his honey-colored eyes locking onto mine with a look that leaves no doubt about who's in control. "That wasn't so hard, was it, Gattina?"
{kitten}

"What does that mean?" I ask him, confused, and my brows furrow together.

Jermery smirks at my question, leaving it close to my ear and saying, "It means kitten, bambina," kissing my small neck softly, sending shivers down my spine. He pulls away, looking satisfied at my form.

Dexter seemed to enjoy watching me sober under Jermery's voice; a mischievous grin was on his lips the whole time.

His gray eyes danced with amusement. "We're taking care of you tonight," he says, stepping closer until he's standing right in front of me. He slowly leans in his breath felt on my neck once again, making me respond with a shiver.

His lips softly brushed against my ear, his voice dropping to a whisper. "And you're going to let us, aren't you, princess?"

The way he says it, more a statement than a question, sends a shiver down my spine. I nod, my voice caught in my throat. Dexter's grin widens as he places a light kiss on my forehead, the gesture both affectionate and possessive.

Edison's hand is suddenly on my shoulder . "Let's get you to bed," he says, his tone leaving no room for argument. He guides me towards the bed, and I follow, feeling the weight of their dominance in every step.

As I reach the bed, Alex is already there, pulling back the covers with a precise, almost ritualistic motion. "In you go," he instructs, his voice soft but undeniably authoritative.

Dexter nudges me gently with his elbow. "Ready for bed?" he asks, his voice still teasing but with a softness that makes it clear he's serious.

I hesitate, a flicker of nervousness returning. The idea of being alone, even for a few moments, feels daunting after everything that's happened. I open my mouth to respond, but before I can, Alex steps in closer, his hazel eyes locking onto mine.

"You need to rest," Alex says, his tone firm, leaving no room for argument. "And you're not going to argue about it. We'll stay with you if that's what it takes."

I swallow hard, knowing he's right but feeling a surge of defiance nonetheless. "I'm not tired," I say quietly, trying to assert some control over the situation. Crossing my arms over my chest.

Jeremy, always the calmest, steps forward and gently takes my hand. He says softly, his honey-colored eyes filled with concern. "We just want to make sure you're okay."

Despite the kindness in his voice, there's an unspoken command in his words. I shift uncomfortably, feeling cornered by their concern.

Edison moves in closer, his voice low and commanding. "This isn't up for debate. You're going to bed, and if you keep arguing, I won't hesitate to turn you over and spank that stubbornness right out of you."

My eyes widen at the threat, and I instinctively take a step back, bumping into Dexter, who's standing behind me. He catches me easily, his hands resting on my shoulders as he leans down to murmur in my ear, "You heard him. No more arguing."

I gulp on my spit, thinking, Would he really? I hesitate for a moment, feeling a mix of exhaustion and vulnerability, but one look at their determined expressions convinces me to comply.

The firmness in their voices leaves me with little choice. My heart pounds in my chest, and I know they mean what they say. The weight of their authority presses down on me, making it clear that resistance is futile.

"Fine," I mutter, my voice small and defeated. "I'll go to bed." I replied with a small pout.

I climb into bed, the cool sheets a stark contrast to the heat of their gazes. Edison pulls the covers over me, tucking them around my body with a care that feels more like an act of possession. "You look perfect," he says, his voice laced with approval. "Just the way we like."

Jeremy moves to the side of the bed, brushing a few strands of damp hair away from my face. His touch is gentle, but his eyes are sharp, assessing. "You're not to worry about anything," he says, his tone carrying an implicit warning. "We're here to handle everything."

I nod, feeling the combined weight of their authority pressing down on me. It's overwhelming but comforting in a way I can't quite explain.

Dexter leans down, sitting in the chair off to the side, his face close to mine, his gray eyes gleaming with that same mischievous light. "You're ours starting today," he murmurs, his voice a velvet whisper that sends another shiver down my spine. "And you'll do exactly as you're told."Dexter says, his voice laced with satisfaction. He steps back to admire their work, his gray eyes twinkling with a mix of amusement and something more tender.

Alex's voice cuts through the quiet on the opposite side of the room. "Close your eyes," he commands, his tone softening just a fraction. "Sleep."

I obey, my eyes fluttering shut as I sink into the bed, the warmth of their presence enveloping me. Even with my eyes closed, I can feel them nearby; their attention is still fixed on me, ensuring that I know they're there in control and that I am safe.

As I slide under the covers a little more, getting more comfortable. Jeremy moves to the side of the bed, his presence comforting as he smooths down the blanket around me. "We'll stay until you fall asleep," he says gently, his voice soothing. "You don't have to be afraid.

I peek slightly, trying to locate the deep voices around me.

Edison, standing at the foot of the bed, nods in agreement. "We are right here, principesse."
{princess}
"We're not going anywhere." Dexter says as his hand gently squeezes mine under the covers, a final reminder that I'm not alone.

I chuckle softly to myself.

"What's so funny?" Edison asked me teasingly

"You just finally said a word I actually know." I say softly, burying my face into the soft mattress.

"Princess, go to sleep." Edison says with a chuckle

And in the quiet of the room, surrounded by their care and dominance, I find the peace I didn't realize I was seeking.

The reassurance in their words finally allows me to relax a little. As they settle in around the bed, their presence is a protective barrier against the lingering fear. I close my eyes, letting the warmth of the blankets and the safety of their presence lull me into a much-needed rest.

Just before sleep claims me, I feel Dexter's hand brush against my cheek, his touch gentle and reassuring. "Goodnight," he murmurs, his voice softening as I drift off into a peaceful sleep, knowing that I'm safe with them.

Before I feel his lips softly kiss my cheek.

The sunlight streams softly through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the room. I was slowly shaken.

"Morning, sleepyhead," Edison looks over me as he greets me with a soft smile, his voice deep and gentle.

I roughly rub my eyes in an attempt to wake up.

My hands softly grabbed in a firm manner to stop the act on myself.

He doesn't say anything about the action; he just keeps my hands away from my eyes.

"Morning," I mumble, my voice coming out as groggy.

I stretch out beneath the covers. The bed is soft and warm, and the presence of Edison makes it feel even cozier and safer.

Something I haven't been used to in years.

Edison reaches out slowly, as if not to startle me; he brushes a strand of hair away from my face.

His touch is tender again, something I had really experienced for one third of my life.

I look at his face; there was a softness in his expression that contrasts with the sternness he displayed the night before.

"How are you feeling, Prinsesse?" he asks, his tone laced with concern.

"Better," I say with a tight smile, but my body still radiated with pain that I knew would take time to heal from the years of abuse.

"Still a bit tired, but better." I finish noticing his arched brow not believing me completely.

Edison nods his eyes, never leaving mine. "Good," he says simply, but there's a depth to the word that carries reassurance. "You needed the rest."

I can't help but smile a little at his protectiveness. "I guess I did," I reply softly, now able to tug on my fingertips now that my hands are free. "Thank you for staying with me."

"Of course," Edison responds, his hand now resting gently on his cheek. "We told you we're not going to leave you alone when you need us."

"How about we start the day with something light?" Edison asks me, pausing briefly.

"Breakfast in bed? We can take it slow." He asks, arching his brow with a playful smirk.

I nod in agreement. "That sounds nice,"

I feel a warmth in my chest at the thoughtfulness of the gesture—the kind of gesture I had not experienced in a very long time.

Edison smiles brightly.

"I'll be right back," he says softly, leaning down to press a gentle kiss to my forehead before he slips off the edge of bed.

Post message let me know what you think even if it's bad lol I am just winging it!! ❤️❤️

I have a plot that I'm trying to stick to but I'm trying to showcase their  personalities