Destroyed

Aurora's POV:

Aurora's POV:

Aurora appears at the Bifrost in front of Heimdall. The guards pull her to walk and she obeys, it's not like she's got much choice.

"Sorry." Heimdall mouths as she goes by him.

She hears her father say to Heimdall: "I'll deal with you later." She feels bad that Heimdall got involved in this mess, and that he'll be punished for her wrong deeds.

She is taken to the throne room where her mother and Loki are waiting for Odin to come back from checking on Aurora. They don't know that he has caught her, and brought her back to be locked up for her crimes.

"Aurora!" Frigga gasps in surprise.

Aurora glances over at her mother and brother before her head drops down again in shame.

"Husband what are you doing?! Let our daughter go!" Frigga shouts.

Odin glares at his wife. "Do you know what she was doing on Earth?! SHE WAS HAVING RELATIONS WITH A HUMAN!!!" He screams.

Frigga stands back, she looks at her daughter with sorrow. There is nothing she can do to stop her husband, she'll just end up locked up herself if she tried.

"Take her to the dungeons." Odin commands the guards.

Frigga steps in front of the guards, stopping them from taking Aurora anywhere. She looks to her husband with tears in her eyes. "Husband please, she's our daughter."

Odin looks into his wife's eyes, his jaw is clenched in anger. He sighs and gives in. "Take her to her room, make sure all escape routes are locked."

The guards take her to her room. Once they arrive there, they make sure every window is locked. The guards talk to themselves, but she can still hear their conversation.

"Should one of us stay?" One of the guards ask the rest.

"I mean all the windows are locked, it's not like she can go anywhere." Gideon says.

Gideon is her ex, he's tallish with brown hair and brown eyes. His voice is deep, deeper than Bucky's, but not sexier. His complexion is a bit darker than hers and Bucky's. He's a good guy, but she only dated him to spite her father. Odin always wanted her to marry a prince of another realm, not Earth obviously. He wanted to join kingdoms with another rich family so he could be richer. So that's why she dated Gideon, because he was lower status than what her father wanted her to date. I guess she has a thing for dating men who her father don't approve of.

"Yes but she can break the glass easily." Gideon's brother Gunnar argues.

"You seriously thinks she's going to break a window?" Gideon asks in disbelief.

"I wouldn't pass it by her, she did hang two of our guards off a building." Gunnar disputes as he glances to Aurora, who pretends she isn't listening to their conversation, but he doesn't detect that she is listening.