Copycat

How did John suddenly appear in the hallway running to the bathroom, when I just saw him in the bathroom?

"John, weren't you just in the bathroom...?" I asked, a bit terrified.

"No, I just realized I need to pee so bad. Please excuse me!"

John then opened the door to the bathroom, but quickly halted as he saw another John using the bathroom. Now we have 2 John's in the room. We all just stared at each other in utter silence, nobody knew what to say. Both John's looked exactly alike, too... Eventually I just treated this as a prank.

    "Okay, which one of y'all has a John costume?" I tried ripping off possible John heads off of both people, but nothing came off. They really were both John...

    "John, have you been messing with the, uh... cloning machine?" I questioned at both of them, not sure who the original was. Like we had a cloning machine... how ridiculous. Even if we did, it wouldn't work either because the power was still out.

    They still remained completely silent. None of them dared to move a muscle or even have breath expel their mouth.

    Suddenly, I screamed,  "Guys, come over here! It's... probably urgent!" And they all came over. So did Bill. (mostly to give me the nastiest looks) They saw the same 2 John's we saw, and they were so clueless. Finally, the first John just went screaming and running around the house, trying to exit in anyway he can, but to no avail. Eventually, Brandon and Andrew had to intervene and make John calm down.

Eventually, another John came up to us and said, "Hi, guys. Sorry it took me a while to wa-" He noticed the other 2 John's. "Uhm... what in the-" And once again, the whole room fell into silence.

    Nobody even knew what to say or do at this point. I personally figured everything was fine, but considering last time with Dad and those... random kids, I didn't want to let my guard down for this one.

    The John that was already in the bathroom looked very embarrassed, the one that was running to the bathroom looked like he was about to pee, but the one that just woke up was sweating profusely, as if he just committed murder and got caught.

    "H-how do we know which one is the real John...?" Philip asked very nervously.

    "Are they all the real John?" Stella asked.

    "No, jack, shut up!" Bill whispered loudly.

    The whole group suddenly went into subtle panic, so I quickly calmed the group down and said "Guys, why are we fretting over this? Everything will probably fine... right?"

    "I hope so..." Brandon replied.

    "Okay, why don't we let these 3 get to know each other by themselves?" Leo suggested.

    "In the bathroom?" Marleigh challenged.

    "...good point. Let's keep them in the bedroom and see what happens..." Leo put forth as he changed his mind. And that is what we did. We just put all 3 John's into the bedroom and shut the door, making sure none got out.

    It actually worked at first. It was so quiet for the first 5 minutes until we heard some roughhousing in there. Then we heard screaming and blood splattering. That's when we decided to rush back into the room to see what happened. Turns out one of the John's murdered another John, leaving 2 John's left alive. Everyone was panicking from the sight of the dead body, including the 2 other John's, but they couldn't tell which John did it.

    The first John was murdered, but left a note saying, "Have fun surviving, real John..." That means whoever just died was likely a fake John pretending to be the real one.