need you more then life

Griff's POV of Monday

I pulled them closer to me. "you were gone yesterday." I mumble into their neck kissing it lightly. They nodded and pulled away. "So? You missed me that bad?" Wolf laughed. I smiled and nodded and kissed them harder than before. "I need you...more then life." I mumble and kiss them hard. They moan in my mouth when I pick them up.

"Dude!" I jumped when someone hits me in my head. "What what is it?" I ask. "You were moaning in your sleep again man how long has it been since you got some?" Keat laughs. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off. "Shut up I get plenty." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the class room. Thank you God it was empty already besides Keat and Keira. I walked to lunch and sit next to wolf. They smile at me gently. I know they are shy and quiet hell I've known them since we were kids and I've only heard them speak like 3 times. "Do you need a minute?" I ask when I see them cover their ears. They nodded and stand up with me and we walk out side. I sit down and they sit across from me. I can't help but look at them. My eyes are glowing now and I can already feel myself getting hard from my dream and now they are sitting right in front of me damnit! "Your eyes are beautiful.." wolf mumbles. I smile. "Let me see yours." I smirk they smiles at the ground. And closes there eyes and opens them they glow bright blue almost black. "Wow..." I'm starting at this point probably not even blinking. They laugh a little. And I know why I cover myself with my jacket and blush like a fool. "It's ok... your mate is probably around here somewhere and you're Wolf spirit probably smells their scent..." I nod. "Yeah...they are closer then you think." I mutter mostly to myself till I see wolf kinda squirming a little thats when I realized. I smirk and pull them close. And nuzzled into there neck. "I knew it.." wolf kisses me harder then anyone ever had before. "how long have you known it was me?" I asked. "Since you were at my 13 birthday.." they Mumbled and pull me on their lap. Damn they like being in control. I kissed there neck softly. "Why didn't you tell me ...fuck ...." I Mumbled as they started palming me. They smirk. "Cuz...I saw what you did to August.." I stopped and looked at wolf. "What are you....oh...shit ... I'm sorry I ...." They nodded and pushed me off their lap. "Fix it and then come talk to me.." I signed and nodded Fair ..I fucked up. Hell I'm starting to doubt my own sexuality I thought I was straight but...now I doubt myself. I stood up and we walked back into lunch.

After school I walked home by myself. I went straight to my room and layed on my bed. I think of wolf and how badly I want them here with me ....for more then one reason right now. I rolled on my stomach and try to calm it down at least a little bit so it doesn't get to painful. I grabbed my phone and texted August.

Griff: hey I really need to talk to you tomorrow please meet me at the abandoned house after school ok

August: yeah man see you around 5 pm ok?

Griff: yeah that's fine thanks man