don't ...

Meako POV

It was about two Am again I can't sleep through the night even though August is here with me. I feel wired like I have everything I need right here with me but I feel as if I'm in danger. I signed and cling to August and kiss his head and neck softly. "I love you." I whispered and kiss his head and get up and go down stairs. I got a glass of water when I see a shadow run by. I smell a strange scent.("not safe not safe.") My wolf growls in my mine and I whimper when I see yellow Wolf eyes. August ran down the stairs and shifted into a huge sand colored wolf. and tackles the other wolf and I was to shocked to move. Someone turned on the light and August pins down the stranger by the throat. "Kolby what the hell!?" He shouts and stands up and lets the guy go. He rolled his eyes at him and whimpers and goes to me. "You ok?" I nod and he wraps his arms around me protectively. "Your shaking." He whimpers and nuzzles into me. "Is River here?" The guy asked looking around. "No he's at the studio....the hell are you doing looking for him at two am and how the fuck did you even get in here this place has the most expensive security I've ever seen." KY mumbles and rubs his eyes. J leans his head on his shoulder and ky put his arm around him and jet leans on him a little and Ky smiles a little. "I don't know and are you sure..." "Yes he's there I texted him this morning." August growls lightle and nuzzles into me softly. I close my eyes and try to get my heart to calm down knowing that I might have a panic attack. August noticed and he pulls me to his chest and I leaned my head on him and listen to his heart beat. ("Try to match it to mine and calm your breathing down.") I heard August's voice in my mind it shocked me at first but I listened to him. Some mate's have the ability to connect to their mate's minds it's rare but possible. "I'm to tired for this." J mumbles and Jet put his arm around his shoulders and they go back upstairs and Ky sighed and looked at kolby. "I'll call him but he's probably asleep." He called River. "The hell are you calling me for at ... whatever time it is.." River sighed and grumbles. "Cuz your boyfriend is scared as hell and looking for you..." KY mumbles. "... boyfriend?....the hell...oh kolby?" "Yep so we're the hell are you." KY grumbles. "He's not my boyfriend for one and I'm at the studio..." Kolby laughed a little and smiled. River Hung up and Ky sighed and goes upstairs and me and August go as well. I signed and August picked me up. "hey!" I laughed he smiled and lays me on the bed I blush a little and he lays next to me. "I'm sorry that my brothers and their friends keep coming over I didn't realize that this would happen." I shrugged and kiss him. "It's ok babe but I'm sleepy so can we just get some rest?" He smiles and nods I curled into him and found sleep.

I curled closer to were August was supposed to be but I couldn't feel him under the blanket anymore. I sat up and the bed was empty beside me. Rude...  I signed and got up. Kate laughed a little. "You ok you look grumpy." I rolled my eyes and looked for August. "he went out to go see his brother he didn't want to wake you up ..." Kay smiles and ruffles my hair making fluffy and go everywhere. I huffed and glared at the coffee maker hoping to make it go faster. "Did he say when he might get back?" They shook their heads and I signed and went upstairs with coffee and layed down.

2 hours later

Blondie Angel 💚: hey curly you ok your sister called me saying you won't come out of your room

39 minutes later

Blondie Angel 💚: hey baby you ok your starting to worry me did I do something wrong?

Blue 💙: no it's ok I just don't feel like talking or going downstairs.

Blondie Angel 💚: why you ok babe?

Blue 💙: yeah I'm alright.

(That's a lie) My wolf growls at me little in my mind. "Shut up." I mutter.  A few hours later and I heard someone coming upstairs and then I felt someone sit on my bed. "Hey you sure your ok?" It was August. "yeah I'm fine." His eyes start glowing a bright green and I smile a little till I realized what he was doing. "Stay out of my head." I growled a little. He sighed. "how am I supposed to know what is bugging you then?" He pins me down to the bed. "Nothing is bugging me except my boyfriend is trying to get in my head." "Because you won't tell me whats wrong." He grumbles and kisses my head gently and lets me up. We go down stairs and he watches me carefully. I chugged down a water and looks at me. "Did you eat anything today?" I shake my head. "I'm not hungry." I shrugged and he looks at me worried I swear if my sisters told him about it I'll kill them. "Are you sure?" He whimpers a Little.  I glare at my sisters. "What did you tell him?" "Hey we didn't tell him anything about anything!" My sister yelled and backed up. I sighed and looked at August. "So you already know or you assume?" He sighed and pulls me closer and nuzzles my shoulder. "I assume and I kinda feel it sometimes." I whimper and he hugs me tighter. I sighed and he sits me down and he hands me a plate of fries and I sighed and whimpers at him. He gives me the puppy eyes knowing damn well its hard for me to say no those. I started eating and wanted to throw up by the second one. He nuzzles my shoulder softly. "You're doing good." He smiles and kisses my head softly. I ate 5 and I looked at him. "Can I be done now?" He gave me the puppy eyes again. " Can you eat 5 more then be done?" I sighed and ate 5 more then I shoved the plate back to him. "Thank you baby." He smiles and kisses me softly. I nod and go to walk upstairs till my sister grabs my arm. "Don't even think about it." She warned. I looked at the floor and sighed. "How ..did you know?" I asked she looks at me sad. "I heard you throw up once and I know you made yourself do it." I whimpered and walked back to August and he hugged me close.  We cuddled on the couch and I looked at him. "What did you mean by you felt it sometimes?" He looks at me. "Whenever you feel something  there's  something about you like it comes off in waves and I usually catch it. He shrugs and kisses me softly. I kissed him back and cling to him. He pulls away and nuzzles my head softly. "I love you I want you to be ok." I smile a little. "I'm alright." He sighs and nuzzles my neck softly and bites at my skin softly. I bite my lip gently. "I want you to realize how cute you are and how good you look and not feel like you have to stop eating or make your self throw up." His eyes glow and I smile a little and he kisses my neck softly and I let him.

River's POV

I sighed and lean my head back and I hit the blunt again. I smile and I let the smoke fill my lungs and let it go. "Fuck you!" Kolby yells making me jump a little. I look at him. And raised an eyebrow. "fuck you....4 hours and 2 days you son of a bitch!" I raised an eyebrow again. "That's how fucking long i have been looking for you you jackass!" He jumped on me and pulls my blunt away from me and puts it out. He glares at me and I smile a little as he pins me down hard. "I'm sorry.... You were worried about me?" He growled lightly and his Brown eyes turn yellow trigging my blue ones. "midnight is pissed at you." He grumbles and gets off me. "I noticed." I say relighting my blunt he pulls it out of my mouth after I take a drag and he does the same.  I look at him. "You do realize don't you?" He looks at the floor. "what.." "midnight wouldn't give to shits about any other wolf... but he likes me the wolf who hates everyone your wolf but he likes me?" He shrugs and takes another drag and I pulled it away from him and put it out. He rolled his eyes. "So what gray doesn't like any one but he likes me who cares but I swear if you run off again and your dad is back in town and you don't say something to me I will hurt you." He grabs my shirt and he makes sure I noticed how many inches he was taller then me. I nod and he lets me go and I smile a little as he rubs his head a little. "Kolbs?" "Hmm?" I lay my head on his lap and he smiles a little. "Fuck .. your cute when your high." I smile. "I ain't that high..." He blushes and I smirk. "Your a little gay aren't you. "Shut up your still a bitch." I smirk and cuddled into his side and nuzzled his shoulder. "I like you to you know." He sighed and shakes his head. "whatever I still think your high no go the fuck to sleep."

KY's POV

"Jet!" J laughs as jet picks him up and throws him in the lake. I smile and laugh. "Fuck It's not funny it cold as hell!" J yells and shivers and runs to me. "No!" I yelled and he hugged me. He's right it's freezing. I could tell just by his shirt. He gives me the puppy eyes. Fuck I can't say no to those. I rolled my eyes and he pulled off his shirt and I pulled off mine and gave it to him. He smiles and pulls it on. I ruffled his hair and he smiled warmly. Jet smiles at us and j pouts. "That's what you get for putting bleach in my shampoo." He smirks j laughs. "It's funny!" "It was not I'm too light skinned to have Blond hair!" Jet laughs and hugs me. I fix his hair a little and we walk though the woods at the beach. J almost fell a couple of times he's so clumsy It's kinda cute though he's lucky me and jet are not clumsy or at least not as much as him. He's like the baby of the group he's always pouting and acting all childish and he's the shortest one of us he's six foot exactly I'm six for jet is six two. Jet grabbed my arm and looked down and saw a snake in front of him. "KY.." he whimpers. I looked at j and he backed a little and let me to him. "It's ok come here." I helped him get to where I was standing in the mud and he jumped past me he hates snakes since his mom got bitten by one that had some kind of poison in it that could kill a werewolf. That's how he lost him mom when he was younger now he's scared of them. We walked through the woods for a while till we got to the other side of the lake. Jay ran to the cliffs and looks down I smiled a little and jet leans on me. "It's ok." I run his shoulder a little and he nods.