keep the secret safe

Don't read if you don't want to with this chapter smut warning ⚠️

"fuck yes no one's home yet!" Meako cheers as we enter his house. I laughed a little he sits on the counter in the kitchen and eats an apple. "I want some." I pout up at him he laughs and tries to hand me the apple I smirk and shove it away and kiss him. I lick his lips and he opens his mouth for me. I slide my tongue in his mouth. He puts his arms around my neck and kisses me back. I pulled him off the counter and hold him up he wrapped his legs around me. He gently pulls away. I smile "you could have just asked for a kiss dummy." He laughs a little. I smile and hold him him tighter. "Where's the fun in that?" He rolled his eyes and I put him down gently on the couch. He laughs a little and lays back I smirk and climb over to him. "I love you." I say and kiss his neck. He smiles and leans his head back to give me more room. "I love you too." He whispered closing his eyes. All the sudden the front door swings open. I jumped off of him and he sits up quickly. His sister and her friends walked in and looked at us. "Hey Kay...jet ...." Meako waved shy. She rolled her eyes. "Kate already told me you had a boyfriend although why you didn't tell me I don't know." She sighed. He looked at the ground and I pulled him closer to me. "Who are you?" I asked looking at the dark haired guy there age. "I'm Jay Kate's boyfriend." He waved nervous at me and shook my hand. I nod and now I recognized him. "Yeah your kys best friend." He nods and smiles at me. "Please don't tell Mom and dad about August and me yet." Meako looks at his sister and she nods. "And don't tell ky." I chimed in looking at Jay. "Don't worry I won't." He nods and me and Meako go upstairs to his room.

"Well that's not what I planned on happening today." I smile and sit on his bed. He sighed and sits on my lap and put his head on on my shoulder. I nuzzles his neck and rub his back. "You ok?" He shakes his head and pulls me closer. I gently play with his hair. "What's wrong baby?" I ask he just sighed and kissed my neck and pushed me down to lay on the bed. I smile confused at him. "What are you doing?" He kisses my neck more and lays over top of me. I close my eyes and leans my head back a little as he Palms me lightly through my jeans. I flip us over so I'm laying on him. "August.." he whimpers. "Use your words love." I smirk. He whines and kisses my neck I push him back to the bed. "Tell me what you want." He whimpers. "I want to return the favor." He pouts up at me. I'm honestly a little shocked for a minute till I nod. "Ok.." I mumble and kiss him a little nervous. He noticed. "Why are you nervous?" He smiles "I'm not.." I curse at the week sounds in my voice. He raised an eyebrow at me. "I.. it's just.. I'm usually the more dominant one And you seem to have an effect on my were if you told me to do anything I'd do it and I'm very submissive around you." I blush and look away from him. He smiles and turns my head to face him. "I'm not going to hurt you.." he smiles and kisses me softly. "And I'm not going to do anything that you don't want to" I nod and kiss him softly and nuzzles into his neck. "I never said I didn't like you being more dominant." I smile shy. He smirks and kisses my neck and pushed me down to the bed. I smile a little. "So this is ok?" He asks Palming me though my jeans I nodded and closed my eyes. He smirks a little and pressed harder a little. "Fuck.." I mumble and move against his hand a little. He stopped making me whimper. He laughs a little and pulls me up and sits on my lap. He kisses me softly. "Please.." I whimper. "Please what?" He smirks he knows exactly what he's doing to me. I whimper. " Return the favor please." I beg he smirks and climbs off my lap and gets on his knees and looks up at me I nod. He undose my jeans and pulls them off. He looks up at me double checking. I smile and nod a little. He's different then everyone I've ever dated. "Fuck.." I breathe when he puts his mouth on me.

A while later cuz I can't write anymore of this ok

He pulls off me and wipes his mouth I pull him up to me and kiss him softly. He smiles and pulls away after a few seconds. I pulled my jeans back on quickly. He looks at me. "Can I ask something?" I nod and smile and lay down next to him. "Were did you get all those scars from...the one's on your back ?" I looked at the ground. "Just...a few things that should be left in the past. I mumble and pulls him closer to me. He nods and kisses me softly. "Ok if you ever want to talk about it I'm here to listen." I nod and smile at him and laugh a little. "What?" He laughs. "You have a little..um" he quickly wiped his mouth and licked his lips. I laughed and he flipped me off.

After I had dinner with him and his family I walked home. "What the hell why are you home so late?" Ky said looking at me. "I was at a friend's house..." Willa smirks and I glare at her River smiles at me and nods proud and I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs for bed.