going home

August pov

After school me and Meako Walk down the street together hand in hand I smile and kiss his cheek. he smiles "I think I'm gonna go home tonight or at least try to if I sneak in your window..." He smiles. " I'll let you in." He smiles at me. I know he's worried about me I don't get why though he should hate me not care about me .... right? I shake the thought away and we get the his place and go upstairs his family isn't here yet I smirk.

He started getting his clothes for tomorrow out and wrapped my arms around him from behind. He laughs a little bit and I smiled I don't know why but I'm feeling really clingy for him maybe I'm scared to go home.

He faces me and he smiles softly. "If you don't want to go home you don't have to...you can stay..." I nod. "I know but I should at one point go home.... give you break from my annoying ass right?" I joke trying to get a laugh out of him. He smiles and shakes his head and pulls me into a hug. "I'm ok ....I promise blue..." He nuzzles his face into my neck and I shiver a little and kiss him head. "Your shaking...." He mumbles "I'm a little scared to go home but I'll be ok..." He nods. "I whish I could help you...." He whimpers. I smile a little he's so sweet to me. "This helps" I smile and hug him closer to me and take in his scent. "Mmm god you smell good." I mumble into his shoulder. He smiles and kisses my shoulder.

I went home a few hours later after I stole one of his shirts it won't fit me but I just wanted something that has his scent on it as I'm walking home my house is quiet....too quit no screaming no crying no fighting nothing just quit. My mind starts racing with worry I run upstairs and my big brother River is there sitting on his bed smoking a blunt. "We're is everyone?" I ask Puting my bag ony bed. "Out with Mom's newest pics of shit......where have you been? I haven't seen you in like 5 days." I try not to smile at the fact that I was with Meako for 5 days pretty much alone but I can't help it and I smile big damn what has that guy done to me. "I was with a friend..." I mumble suddenly becoming very interested in unpackingy bag and avoiding my brother's eyes. "Yeah....and what friend makes you blush like that and smiles so big your face looks like it might split in two..." I can hear the smirk in his voice. "fuck off" I laughed. He smiles. "Lyra say's you've been hanging out with a boy....he the one who's got you blushing like a tomato." I blush more and hide my face in my hands "shut up..." I laughed.