Monday

Finally Monday! Damn that's the first time I've said that in my life. I throw on some clothes that I hope we're clean and run out the door I can't wait to see Meako my mom wouldn't let me go anywhere yesterday cuz of how late I got home. I practically ran to school. "Yo-" "shut the fuck up Griff I ain't in the mood." I shove past him and go in side and look for Meako I see him being pined down by my eldest brother God help me. I run to Meako and shove Stormy out of the way. "leave him alone." I growled through gritted teeth. "So rummers are true you've been mating all around town again?" I look at the ground. "No.." then explain why you're scent is all over the boy behind you. I don't say anything I just looked at the ground. Stormy grabs my throat and throws me to the ground but before I hit the ground I wake up. "No!!" I screamed I quickly jumped out of bed and rub the back of my head. No pain it was a dream it was all a stupid dream. I take a breath and get dressed and walk to Meako's house. He smiles when he sees me. "Hey..you ok?" I nod and lean on his shoulder. "Just a bad dream." I mumble and kiss his head. He smiles and pulls me closer. " We have school." "So?" He smiles. " No distracting me." I smirk. "I don't always try to." He smiles and kisses my neck gently biting it. I smile a little and lean into it.

In school August pov

I sat down behind Griff and get out my notebook. "Ha I thought you said you weren't at a girls place yesterday?" He points to my neck and I noticed a Hickey. I covered it with my hand. "I guess you caught me. " I shrugged and pulls up my hood. After my third class is over I wait by my locker for the rest of the school to go to lunch. I see Meako glance at me and Head to the restroom. I followed him in. "Are you really ok?" I nod slightly and lean on the counter. He crossed his arms and looks me up and down. "I don't believe you." I smile a little. "I'm fine babe." I smile and pull him a little closer my hand rests on his side. "What was the dream about?" He asked playing with my hoodie strings. "Nothing important just a nightmare." I shrugged and pull him closer my grip tightened on him a little. I look at the ground my head hanging a little down. He leans his forehead on mine. "I wish you'd tell me." He whines and nuzzles into my neck. I lean against him a little and hold him close to me. "It was about losing you.." he kisses my neck a little. "That won't happen." He looks at me and nuzzles into me. I hold him close and kiss his head. I smile at his mark. "I thought you would have tried to cover that up." He shakes his head. "Nope." I laughed. I kiss his mark and lick it a little. He pulls me closer. "A- August." He moans quietly. I smirk. "What babe?" I smirk he whimpers and pulls me closer he stands on his tippy toes. "Can I..." He kisses my neck softly. I lean into him and nod a little. He kisses my neck softly in a few places teasing me I whimper a little. He laughs. "Someone is in impatient." I glare at him only for a minute till he bites down. I hold on to him tightly and whimper a little till he soothes it over a little with licking it. I lean my head on his shoulder and hold him close. We here the lunch bell going off in the hallway. "What if people ask?" Meako asked running his fingers though my hair. "Tell them to mind there own fuckin business and tell them to fuck off." I mumble into his shoulder. He laughs and kisses my head. I smile at him. "By the way thanks for the bruise on my neck that was fun to explain to Griff. " He blushes. "Sorry Angel." I smile and push him against the wall. "I think I should get the chance to return the favor don't you?" He blushes and smiles and leans his head over a little. I smile and kiss his neck gently at first before biting down a little and kissing harder making a Hickey. "Show that Hunter. Your mine." I smirk and kiss him hard.

Meako's POV ending of school

"Hey...whoa... damn who the hell do you have hanging around you?" Hunter laughs and points at my neck. I covered my Hickey. "Uh...I ...um" "me bitch." August growls lightle and pulls me over to him. Hunter looks surprised. I glance around and noticed no one else is around. " No way Meako how the hell did you get this guy to mark you?" Hunter laughs. I shrugged and nuzzled into him more August kept his arm around me. "Can we go home?" I mumble he nods and I wave bye to Hunter and promised to text him later.

"You would like him you know." I say looking up at August. He shrugs. "If you gave him a chance you two would get along I think." He shrugs. "I don't like the way he looks at you. I rolled my eyes. "I kissed him once but...it was nothing like kissing you And my wolf hated it every second of it.." he looks at me. "It was one time!" I laughed he growls a little. "Your jealous?" I laughed he stopped walking. "Yes..I am." He Mumbles I signed and put my arms around his neck. "I'm your boyfriend your mate I am yours...I love you." I put my forehead on his. "I love you too." He smiles and kisses my head.