out to them.

Meako's pov

"August who is this..?"

The blonde man asked. he looks a lot like August. face structure and his hair the only difference is the eyes and style of clothing. "Um .. he's...a friend of mine and I'm going to his place for a little bit.. I'll see you later Dad." August mumbles and looks down covering his mark which I didn't like at all. He grabs my hand and pulls me past the man and we walk to my house fast. "I'm sorry." He whispered. To me when he saw how hurt I looked when he covered his mark. "It's ok ...I understand." He looks away and nuzzles my shoulder when we get to my house. "That doesn't make it ok." He whines I smile gently. "I get why you did though so it's alright Blondie." He smiles a little and I pulled him to my room.

"So... when are you going to tell Mom and dad?" Kate asked I shrugged and August nuzzles my shoulder and kisses my head. Kate smiles a little. "Damn what did you do that you feel that guilty?" She asked looking at August. "He didn't do anything wrong he just thinks that he did and he won't listen to me when I say it's fine." I rolled my eyes and he laughs a little. "So about you telling Mom and dad...I think you should do it tonight cuz I know they are going to be in a really good mood and plus I know they will support you anyway." Kate smiles a Little. "How would you know?" I raised an eyebrow. "Cuz..." She looks away I smirk. "You did something didn't you." I laughed. She nods and looks away. "What did you do?" I laughed and August looks at her. "I told her I went on a date... with Allison.." me and August laughed. "Did you really?" She nods "well how did she take it?" I asked. "she was fine with it she said have fun I hope it goes well." I nod and laughed a little. "Thank you" I laughed. She smiles and nods.

3 hours later

"So...are you really going to..um." "I want to." I say laying on August in my room. He nods. "So your going to tell them... Everything?" I look at him. "You don't want me to?" He shakes his and sits up. He holds me on his lap. "It's not that I'm happy for you and I'm proud of you for doing this but I don't... I'm not ready to...I.." I smile a little he's cute when he's nervous. I kissed him softly. "I won't tell them about you ok .." he nods and takes a breath. I smile and kiss him gently. He kisses me back and we hold it for a little bit. "I mean it I'm proud of you.... your very brave." I blush and nuzzle into him. "stop. " I smile. He smirks. "Why should I your cute like this." I hide my face and shove him a little. He laughs and holds me closer. He kisses my neck softly and I let him win this time. " I'm not that brave.." I mumble he shakes his head. "You are brave and amazing and very fuckin hot. " He smirked I hide my face In my hands. He laughs a little and pulls them away from my face. "don't do that." He whispered. I smile and take a breath when he kisses my mark softly. "You like that?" He whispered. I nod and cling to him. "I like knowing I'm yours and you are proud of it." I admit he nuzzles it softly. I lean into it and close my eyes. "I like being yours as well baby."

At the dinner table

August sat next to me I made sure to wear a black hoodie to help cover my mark and August was wearing a hoodie as well to cover his. "So mom dad... Meak has something to tell you." Kate smiles and Kay gives me a sweet smile. I shake a little and my leg started taping as well August gently put his hand on my thigh gently rubbing it with a little pressure under the table. "Mom .. I'm uh...-" "if you're going to tell us your gay Meako we know." My dad says. I Looked at him. "How did ...how do you know?!" I asked he smirked "you just confirmed it." I hide my face in my hands and they laughed a little. "Your father is teasing you we've known for a while sweetheart it's fine." My mother smiles and fixed my hair a little. I smile a little more relaxed. "Thanks." I smile and August looks at me proud. "So is there someone your seeing that we should meet?" My mom asked my dad looks at me as well. " Um....I..." "Yes actually he is seeing someone." I looked at August with a confusshin on my face. "me and meako have been dating for a while now." August smiles a little shy. I was shocked I thought he didn't want them to know. "August?" I mumble he takes my hand. "I want them to know.." he smiles "besides I love you to much not to claim you as mine Infront a few people." He smirked. I blushed and hided my face in his shoulder. "oh...well..we need to talk about some rules then." My mother smiles a little embarrassed. "Yes like for one no more going upstairs when he's here and he is forbidden to go upstairs and you must stay were we can see you he's not allowed over when we aren't home." My father says glaring at August. "But Dad that's not fair!" I snapped. "He's got a point." Kate says. ok did I mention she's my favorite sister right now. "How is not fair?" My father asked sarcasticle as ever. "You let their boyfriends go upstairs with them all the time." I glare. "well they have already been through the mating moon And they are...." "Dad I know what they do up there half the time I have ears."

1 hour later

"Haha your dad is over protective of you." August smiles and kisses my head. "I know I'm sorry about all the evil looks you'll be getting from now on." He shrugs and kisses me softly. "You are more then worth it." I smile and kiss him gently. "I should go home before my sibling send out a search party. "Hmm I wish you could stay." I know I'll see you tomorrow though." I nod and kiss him softly and walk him downstairs and to the door he kisses me softly before walking home.