apologies

Meako's POV

"Are you sure you want to go?" I asked him for the hundredth time. He sighed and smiles a little. He pulls me closer and kisses me softly. I melted into him more as he pulls me over him on my bed. "I'll be fine I've fought Griff before anyway if he wanted to hurt me he couldn't." He laughs even though it ain't funny in the slightest. I whimper and kiss his neck. "Meako....." He sighed and lays back a little and lets me pinn him down. "I'm scared for you..." I whine. He laughs and pulls me closer. "I'll be fine but I should get going it's kinda far away from here." I shake my head and hug his arm. "Baby... I'll be back for the night and plus wolf is coming over here to make sure your safe..." "And Hunter. I reminded him. He rolled his eyes and grumbles about it. "Yes him too..." He rolled his eyes. He sits up on the end of my bed and I sit next to him. He smiles when he looks in my eyes. "Come here." He smiles I sit in his lap and nuzzle his neck. "I'll be ok Meako." "Promise?" "Promise." He smiles and rubs my back and plays with my hair. I signed and stand up and so does he when we here our friends knock on the front door. He holds my hand as we walked down stairs. "Hey Meako." Wolf smiles and hugs me. I hug them back tightly and they give me a sad smile. "Hey Meak." Hunter smiles and looks at August who glares. I laughed. "I've gotta go I'll be back soon ok." I nod and kiss his cheek but he pulls me closer and kisses me hard. I laughed into the kiss a little cuz I know he did it in front of Hunter for a reason. He pulls away and kisses my neck right on my mark making me whimper a little in need. He smirks. "Just in case he forgets your taken." I rolled my eyes and smiled up at him. He smiles and walks away.

August pov

I walked down the street to the woods. "Fuck... please don't let this be a mistake." I Mumbled to myself and prayed in my heart to let me be safe. I ran through the woods to the old house and climbed though the broken window. "Hey...you made it." Griff smiles. I nod. "So .. what do you want. " "I want to say sorry for hurting him...and for kinda not letting you come out and shit I know I probably made it impossible...if you are like that then I hope you know I'm ok with it..." I'm shocked to be honest. "Wow..." I laughed. "If this is a joke I hope you know I'll kill your ass " I laugh. "No no joke this is an apology." He nods to me. I nod. "I'm bisexual." I Mumbled. He smiles and nods. "Kinda figured..." I look up at him. "Your brother told me what you used to do..." I turned red. "Yeah that was a long time ago..."  I mumble and covered my face. He nods and looks around. "I'm interested in wolf.." I look up at him. "Really?" He nods and looks at me. "What does that make me?" "I laughed and shrug. "Nothing your you." I smile and laugh. He smiles and laughs. We both laughed for a while talking about life. "So ..you and that rich boy?" "Meako and he's my boyfriend." I smile. He smiles and nods he pats my shoulder. "I'm happy for you brother." I smile and hug him. "thanks you don't know how much this means." He smiles and hugs me tighter. "Anything you need call me." I nod and smile. We both go are separate ways.