almost caught.

When I wake up I can still feel Meako next to me. I pulled him closer to me and nuzzle into his neck. "Hmm" he sighed and rolled into me more I tightened my hold on him. "Are you ok?" He asks. I nod and kiss him gently. "Just tired." He nods and stands up I whine in protest. He laughs and kisses my head. I hear him changing. "Are you sure you're ok babe...you look like you didn't sleep at all last night." He crossed his arms at me. I signed and smiled. "I did just not much." I smiled when he looks a little annoyed. He smirks and climbs on my lap. I smile a little.  "What are you doing baby. " He smiles and kisses my neck. I close my eyes and let him continue. Till my phone started going off. "Nooo" I whine. Meako laughed and kisses my forehead. "Answer it I'm going to get breakfast. I signed and pulled him closer to me and kiss him gently. "Fine." I sit up and answer it. "What do you want Willa?" I asked rubbing my head. "Well I want to meet him and dad is in town I would watch going around in public whith him." I signed. Alright alright we'll meet you in the park in an hour ok." "Yep see you soon." I hung up and sighed and got up instantly regreting it. I quickly got ready and went down stairs. "Hey sleepy head." His sister Kate teased I rolled my eyes and sat down at the table. Meako kissed my head and ran his fingers through my hair I smile. "You ok angel?" He asked. "Yeah my sister wants to meet you in the park later...you ok with that?" He smiles. "Yeah sure." He smiles I pulled him on my lap and kissed his neck softly.

After we got ready we went to the park. "Hey August ...you must be Meako." My sister smiles and shakes his hand. "Yep..this is my boyfriend." I smile at him he's so shy it's adorable. He nods. "Nice to meet you you are?" She smiles. "I'm Willa August oldest sister." She smiles and we sit down and they talk for a while I  pretty much sit and watch Meako he's so freaking cute it's not possible. They way his hair lays on his forehead slightly and curls just above his eyebrows and how he laughs and his eyes light up and his eyes they're so beautiful they're a teal ice blue. "Earth to August!" Willa snapped me out of my head. "Hu what what did I miss?" Meako laughed. "Do you want something to eat? We can order something and bring it back here....or are you just going to continue starting at your boyfriend and ignore me?" "I like the second choice." I smirk and Meako blushes a little. She smiles and shakes her head.

After we eat and talk with my sister for while we go back to his place he holds my hand and I blush a little till I see a Ally way I smirk and pull him into it. "August what are you doing?" He laughs I pushed him against the wall and kiss him hard. He blushes and I smile. "Fuck your cute." I laughed. He smiles and runs his fingers though my hair. I looked over his shoulder and I froze it's him my dad fuck he can't see Meako he'll kill him. I pulled Meako further into the alley and out the other side...

"August... who's this?".....