19

Kaleva woke up to his soft fuzzy master licking his forehead.

"It's time to get up, pet.", said Vex.

Instinctively, Kaleva reached out and grabbed onto Vex, holding onto handfuls of his nice sleek fur and pulling himself closer against him.

"Aww, adorable.", Vex responded with a little smirk, tail-tip twitching, then gently patted Kota's head before gently dragging his pointy, well-maintained claws over his back, soft enough to not break his delicate skin while still making sure he felt an uncomfortably tingly scratch.

Kaleva's eyes shot open again. "Orff?"

Vex let out a playful little growl. "Seriously, though. I order you to get up." He paused to take in his pet's reaction. Vex then opened his mouth a little, right in front of Kota's face, to show off his fangs. "Never forget that I own you. I decide when you may sleep, and I say you can sleep more later, slut."

Kaleva tensed up and shuddered, feeling Vex's hot breath against his skin, strength rapidly returning, blood flow pulsing harder. He sat up. Fuckkk it's so hot when he says stuff like that while looking all cute and fierce. "Yes, alpha~"

"Good boy. That's what I like to hear.", Vex rawred, then suddenly gave a pointy grin and grasped Kota's shoulders, before pushing him off the bed entirely, letting him tumble harmlessly to the floor. "How are you feeling after last night, pet?"

"Amah, hey!". Kaleva squeaked, fumbling around on the floor for his clothes for a few moments, before remembering that he wasn't supposed to wear any and simply stood up and rubbed his eyes clean. "Kinda... groggy.", he then answered.

"Hm. I have iced coffee in the fridge, you can help yourself. I have stuff to do today.", Vex stated.

"That's right, you hang out with the guys today, don't you?", Kaleva then asked, dragging the fuzzy blankets back into something resembling order.

Vex shook his head. "Usually. However, I have business tonight. One of my customers needs urgent repairs."

"Aw, um, I was kinda hoping to see Rain, like you suggested last night, haha.", Kaleva said, bringing up his hands in front of his chest and curling them awkwardly.

"You can.", Vex reacted heartily and smiled at Kota's nervous expression that almost looked like a begging gesture. "I believe Rain wants to do something tonight. I'd prefer if you're not here tonight when the meeting happens, it would be easier for me. Besides, I want you and Rain to get along, so you should go, but I won't be there."

Kaleva smiled and nodded. "Thank you, alpha."

"You're welcome, pet. Now, you should get the housework done early – Aly's already started on her half – then, tonight you can go out and then over the weekend I'll train you in magic. That will be fun. Don't forget to put this on." Vex then threw Kota's pup hood at him.

---------

KOTA2 began messaging HALLEY at 17:00.

KOTA2: Heyaaa

HALLEY: hi

KOTA2: So I'm curious about something.

HALLEY: ?

KOTA2: What's it like to get transfurred?

KOTA2: Like, how did it feel when it happened to you?

HALLEY: owo

HALLEY: well like

HALLEY: first you get all tired and weak, like right away i got too sleepy to do anything