introducing . . . Catty Beckett

special thanks to dragology for the story cover!!

CATTY BECKETT

iNFORMATION

Real Name
๏ Carmina Beckett

Current Name
๏ Catty Beckett

Age
๏ 23

Status
๏ Alive

Occupation
๏ Boarding school student at Providence Academy
๏ Academy cheerleader
๏ Waitress

Family
๏ Peter Beckett (father)
๏ Fernkenzie Beckett (mother)

Relationship(s)
๏ Sebastian Sykes (boyfriend)
๏ Grayson Baxter (former ex-boyfriend)

Title(s)
๏ CP, Carrey, Blondie (by the Beckett Crew and everyone else)
๏ Ceronica Mars (by Sebastian Sykes, Grayson Baxter, Leigh Ann Michaels, Sasha Jones)
๏ Dahl, Hot stuff, Wannabe Detective, Feisty (by Grayson)
๏ Catty Ponytail (by Alyssa)

Gender
๏ Female

Hair
๏ Blonde

Eyes
๏ Turquoise

Character Bio

Carmina "Catty" Beckett is the main protagonist and narrator in the PROVIDENCE series. She is portrayed by Benedetta Porcaroli.

Catty is a twenty-three year old academy student at Providence Academy, alongside her childhood best friends, Leigh Ann Michaels and Sasha Jones. Also, alongside her best friends, she is also a cheerleader on the cheer-squad, The Nova Panthers. She was the former ex-girlfriend to Grayson Baxter and is the current girlfriend to Sebastian Sykes.

Her father, Peter Beckett, is the Sheriff of the small town of Providence. And her mother, Fernkenzie Beckett, is a Special Agent.

Physical Appearance

Chiara is a 5'3 feet young adult lady with a thin and slender figure. She has blonde hair that reaches to her chest and deep blue eyes. She often wears her hair in a ponytail or whatever hairstyle she chooses. She wears her boarding school uniform. During her work shift at Rochelle's Diner, she wears her mustard waitress with sneakers. In her casual clothes, she wears sweaters, skirts, skinny jeans, pants, overalls, and crop tops. In formal, she wears dresses and heels or pumps.

Personality

Catty is the smarty-brains among her best friends, The Beckett Crew. She is caring, compassionate, generous and friendly, and sincere. She is bold and bolds up to others. She offers a helping hand to those who need it.

Author note : Catty Beckett's profile will be updated.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?