Chapter Five : Pep Rally part 2

Later that evening at PROVIDENCE ACADEMY . . .

Everyone is sitting in the bleachers, enjoying the pep rally.

[Song: This Is How We Do - Katy Perry]

The Nova Panthers are performing their cheer-dance routine with me leading them.

We dance along to the song, exchanging small smiles at each other while doing so

And then, we finish our cheer-dance routine and the audience applauds.

[Song ends]

The Nova Panthers retreats to the locker room with our cheer-coach, Coach Miss. Berry.

"Alright, ladies, you did an amazing cheer-dance. And Miss. Beckett, good job with leading the cheer-dance." Coach Miss. Berry said.

"Thanks, Miss. Berry." I said to her.

"I'll see you ladies back outside." Coach Miss. Berry said and walks away.

The Nova Panthers walks away, walking out of the locker room.

I walk towards the door and tries to open it. Then, the lock clicks.

"What the hell?" I said.

"I told you to watch your back, Catty." Alyssa told me, laughing, and walks away.

"Alyssa?! You bitch?!" I exclaimed, angrily.

I get a safety bobby pin and uses it to unlock the door, walking out of the locker room.

I walks back onto the school field and tackles Alyssa onto the grass school field.

Alyssa and I engage in a fight, drawing attention from the lacrosse rugby team and the Nova Panthers.

"You bitch?!" I exclaimed to Alyssa, punching her in her face.

And Alyssa punches me back.

Sebastian and Grayson scurries over to Alyssa and Me and pulls us apart from each other.

"It's not worth it, CP." Sebastian said, grabbing me by my waist.

"The hell it is." I told him, trying to loosen myself from his grip.

"Screw you, Catty?!" Alyssa exclaimed, with a bloody nose.

"Screw you, bitch?!" I exclaimed back at her.

Alyssa releases herself from Grayson's arms. "Leave me alone." And she walks away.

◾◾

ROCHELLE'S DINER

Later that night, Sebastian, Me, Grayson, Leigh Ann and Sasha are sitting in an booth table with our milkshakes.

"You kicked Alyssa's ass." Sasha said to me.

"If Sebastian hadn't let me go, I would've done some more damage to her." I said with a straight face.

"You don't need to get into fights, CP. I mean, yeah, you can throw a punch, but getting into fights isn't you." said Leigh Ann. "But every person has their limit."

"A person does, don't they?" I said with a look on my face.

"Yeah, a person does." Leigh Ann said.

" Leigh Ann said

◾◾

BECKETT HOUSE

In my nighttime bedroom, Sebastian and I are sitting on my windowsill cushion.

"Sebastian? There's something that you should know about me." I tell him.

"Catty? I know. About your dark-side." Sebastian tells me.

I look at him, bewildered. "Leigh Ann and Sasha told you?"

"Yeah, they did." Sebastian tells me. "So, you have nothing to worry about. I still love you."

I small smile to myself. I gets up and walks away, walks over to my double door closet.

"Catty?" Sebastian said, getting up to his feet.

I crouch down and picks up a shoebox. I turn around and looks at Sebastian.

"What's with the shoebox?" Sebastian asked.

I walk up to him. "See for yourself."

Sebastian gently removes the lid off the shoebox, revealing an outfit with a white-haired hair bang wig.

"I don't get it." Sebastian said to me, a bit confused.

"I don't just have a dark-side, I can become it." I tell him.

Sebastian's confused expression turns into a realization. "Catty? I appreciate you telling me this. About your dark-side. But you don't have to worry. Because you're not alone."

Sebastian and I exchange looks at each other. He closes my shoebox and gently sets it down on my ottoman.

"You don't just have Leigh Ann and Sasha, you have me and Grayson in your corner. Always." Sebastian said.

I nodded in understanding. "I know."

"I love you, Catty Beckett." Sebastian said to me.

"I love you too, Sebastian Sykes." I said to him.

Sebastian and I shares a kiss and gently leans our foreheads on each other's.

"You totally kicked Alyssa's ass." Sebastian said.

I chuckled and he does too.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?