Chapter Eleven : Spice Jangle

THE CLUBHOUSE

The next day, Me and the Beckett Crew, along with the academy students.

"Has there been any news on Trixie?" Fenmore asked.

"According to my Doctor Mom, she's gonna be okay, but her parents are still worried about her." said Sebastian.

"Trixie suddenly collapsed." Grayson said. "What was the drug that made her collapse anyway?"

"Spice Jangle." Fenmore tells.

We look at him, shocking.

"Where did you get the Spice Jangle from, Fen?" I asked him.

"From a guy with a Bull tattoo." said Fenmore.

"A Bull tattoo?" Grayson said.

Fenmore looks at Grayson. "Yeah, why?"

Grayson becomes worried, which we notice.

"Grayson? What is it?" Roxy asked.

"I, uh, saw some guys with the same bull tattoo when I was at the juvenile detention center." Grayson said. "I avoided them though and kept my head down. I saw them taking Spice Jangle but I didn't say anything."

"Did you tell the detention center boss?" Alyssa asked.

"I wanted to, but the Red Bulls gang group dislikes tattletales." Grayson said.

"Did they encounter you?" Sebastian asked.

"They did. I tried to ignore them, but they found out about DUI and teased me about it. And so, I did the unexpected." Grayson said.

"What did you do?" Sasha asked.

"I unleashed my inner bad boy and whooped their asses." Grayson said.

"Gosh, how many?" Leigh Ann asked.

"Three." Grayson replied. "And after I got released, I told the detention center boss."

"Won't the Red Bulls gang remember you?" Leigh Ann asked.

"Hopefully not, but I'm ready for them." Grayson said.

"That's why you formed your own gang group The Thrashers." I said upon realization.

"Something like that, yeah. My Dad has already made the jackets." Grayson said.

"How is your Dad, Holland?" I asked.

"He's fine. He works at the auto-shop." Grayson said.

"And your Mom? Does she still works at the jewelry store?" Leigh Ann asked.

"Yeah, she still does." Grayson said. "She even wanted to sell some jewelry for money to give to my Dad, but he politely turned it down, wanting to make his own money."