FINALE; Chapter Thirteen : The Hereafter

PROVIDENCE ACADEMY

The next day, everyone is in the hallway, chatting with each other.

Catty (VO) Everyone was talking about how the homecoming dance was ruined by whoever spiked the margarita punch bowl with the drug, Spice Jangle. Half the academy students, young adult male and female had seizures because of it. Even, Alyssa Laurent and Shelley Reyland. The culprit hadn't yet been revealed, but sooner or later, it will be.

 The culprit hadn't yet been revealed, but sooner or later, it will be

So, I'm sitting on the bench, outside of the Arts& crafts room.

Leigh Ann and Sasha slowly walks up to me and sits down on either side of me.

"Alyssa, Shelley and the seizure victims are in the Infirmary." Leigh Ann told me. "Whoever spiked the margarita punch bowl with the drug, Spice Jangle, poured enough to caused the seizures."

"I'm just glad that the others are gonna be okay." I said.

"Yeah, but it still leaves the drug culprit. The gym double-doors were closed and everyone was at the homecoming dance." Sasha said.

I then, spot an unfamiliar young adult girl at a locker.

"Who's the new girl?" I asked.

"That's Jade Ester. She got here a few minutes ago." Leigh Ann said.

"Miss. Beckett?" Principal Dean Barbara said from her office door.

"Yes, ma'am?" I said.

"I need to see you for a moment in my office." Principal Dean Barbara said.

I gets up and walks away, walking inside Principal Dean Barbara's office. She closes the door and walks behind her desk.

"Please, take a seat." Principal Dean Barbara said, gesturing to the two sofa chairs in front of her desk.

I slowly walks up to her desk and sits down in a sofa chair.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked.

"Not at all, Miss. Beckett." Principal Dean Barbara replied. "I wanted to asks if you would like to speak a session here this evening at Providence Academy auditorium?"

"A session?" I said. "Like a stage session or something?"

"Correct." Principal Dean Barbara said. "But if you want to."

"Okay, what could I talk about?" I asked.

"Just speak your mind. I know that you, along with the other academy students here have been aware of what's been going on recently." Principal Dean Barbara Hemming said.

"Yes, ma'am. I'll figure out something." I said to her.

"Okay, then. You are dismissed." Principal Dean Barbara Hemming said.

I gets up and walks away, opening the door and walks away.

◾◾

Later that day, in the cafeteria during breakfast, Sebastian, Grayson, Leigh Ann, Sasha and I are sitting at a lunch table across from each other with our trays of breakfast food.