Chapter Eight : Green Is Non-Envy

Later that night . . .

THE CLUBHOUSE

It's nighttime. Alyssa arrived at the empty clubhouse. She opens the door and slowly walks inside.

"Hello?" Alyssa said. "Is anyone here?"

"Hi, Alyssa." Leigh Ann said, sitting atop a table.

"Let me guess, it's a trap, isn't it?" Alyssa said.

"Nope." Leigh Ann said.

"Catty Ponytail said she'll come alone." Alyssa said.

"Well, she didn't. But you already know I, along with Catty and Sasha are three peas in a pod." Leigh Ann said, gently leaps off the table. "Follow me."

[Song: youshouldseemeinacrown (instrumental) - Billie Eilish]

Leigh Ann slowly walks away and Alyssa  walks after her.

"So, what the hell are you taking me?" Alyssa asked.

"Why asks questions that you don't want to know the answers to?" Leigh Ann asked.

Leigh Ann opens another door to the lounge pool room. Sasha is there with a iPad tablet.

"Where is Catty?" Alyssa asked.

And then, the changing room door opens and I slowly walks out. Leigh Ann and Sasha aren't surprised at what I'm wearing, but Alyssa is shocked.

I have a straight face on my face as I slowly walks up to the side of the small square pool.

"You wanted me, here I am. It's time for your comeuppance." I tell Alyssa.

And then, Leigh Ann knocks out Alyssa with a washcloth laced anesthesia. Alyssa falls in Sasha's arms.

[Song ends]

shortly after . . .

A blindfolded Alyssa awakens, half naked, wearing her bra and undies, zipped-tied to a coat rack.

"What the hell is this?" Alyssa asked. "Where are you doing?"

"Like I told you, Alyssa, you're getting your comeuppance." I tell her and starts writing on her flat stomach with an red oil pastel.

Sasha holds up her iPad and records Alyssa, but leaving me out of it.

"Okay, okay, I won't bother you guys anymore." Alyssa said, starting to get scared.

"Is that fear in your voice?" Leigh Ann asked.

"Please, don't do this." Alyssa said. "What are you doing to my stomach?"

I write "I'm Such A Bedfellow Slut" on Alyssa's stomach in a red oil pastel.

And Leigh Ann takes some pictures of Alyssa with my Polaroid camera.

"Catty? Leigh Ann? Sasha? I'm sorry." A frantic Alyssa apologized.

Sasha stopped recording. "Got it, CP."

"Good." I said, and takes the zipped-tied off of Alyssa's wrist and she falls on the floor.

I gently takes a bottle of DIY stinky slime and squeezes it atop Alyssa's hair.

"Oh my gosh, what is that smell?" Alyssa asked, grimacing due to the nasty stench.

"This is your comeuppance, Alyssa. Where is Shelley now? She's not here with you." I tell her with a dead serious expression on my face and keeps squeezing the stinky slime on Alyssa's head, spilling into her hair.

"Catty?" Sasha said.

I stopped squeezing the stinky slime and composures myself.

"Oh my gosh." Alyssa said, taking off the blindfold and feeling disgusted by the embarrassment and stinky slime.

Leigh Ann, Sasha and I exchange small grins at each other, having accomplished our sweet revenge against Alyssa.

◾◾

BECKETT HOUSE

Later that same night, in the living room, Leigh Ann, Sasha, and I are sitting on the couch, eating bowls of Mac& cheese and a plate of lemon squares on the coffee table.

We're watching a young adult dramedy movie.

Sasha had edited the video of Alyssa, and leaving me out of it.

"Damn, revenge feels good." I said.

"Yeah, it does." Sasha said. "And now, we have leverage against Alyssa, and plus, with Trixie knowing her little secret."

"Trixie can have Alyssa's little secret, I just wanted my revenge." I said.

"These lemon squares are good." Leigh Ann said.

"My Mom made them before she left to go help my Dad with something." I said.

"Another case?" Sasha said.

"Probably." I said.

"Are you okay, CP? Because you got a little carried away with the stinky slime stuff?" Leigh Ann asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Leigh Ann." I reassured her. "Now, Alyssa will leave me alone, knowing what I'm capable of."

"Yeah." Sasha agreed.

Leigh Ann, Sasha and I exchange small smiles at each other and we continue eating and watching the dramedy.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?