Chapter Four : Pep Rally part 1

PROVIDENCE ACADEMY

The next day, out on the school field, the lacrosse rugby team, The Providence Sabertooth Sabers, are practicing, wearing their lacrosse rugby uniforms.

Coach Ryker blows his whistle and the practice routine starts. The Sabertooth Sabers runs down the field.

Sebastian passes the rugby to Grayson. He catches it and runs, dodging the others.

Grayson runs and leaps onto the touchdown.

Sebastian and the Sabertooth Sabers applauds him.

Grayson and Sebastian gives each other thumbs up. And Grayson rejoins his lacrosse rugby team.

"Alright Sabertooth Sabers, gather around." said Coach Ryker, standing with the team. "You fellas did really great with practice. There's a pep rally this evening, so, be ready to return back here at 7:00 pm."

Coach Ryker and the Sabertooth Sabers exchange looks at each other.

"Alright, hands in." Coach Ryker said. He and the Sabertooth Sabers puts their hands in the middle. "On three . . . One . . . Two . . . Three."

"Sabertooth Sabers?" The Sabertooth Sabertooth Sabers said in unison.

◾◾

ACADEMY GYM

The cheer-squad, the Nova Panthers, are practicing our cheer routine for this evening's pep rally.

The cheer-coach, Miss. Berry, observes us, performing our cheer dance routine.

"Alright. Gather around." said Coach Miss. Berry.

The Nova Panthers stops practicing and slowly gathers Miss. Berry.

"Alright, Nova Panthers, I've been observing you young ladies and I've decided on who will lead the cheer dance." said Coach Miss. Berry and she looks at Me. "I have chosen Miss. Beckett."