Chapter Seven : To Solve A Case part 2

PROVIDENCE ACADEMY

The next day, Leigh Ann, Sasha and I are slowly walking in the half crowded hallway, wearing our academy school uniforms.

The three of us sees a small crowd at my locker.

"Catty?" Fenn Snyder said, walking up to me. "It's your locker."

Fenn, Leigh Ann, Sasha and I walks over to my locker and becomes worried.

It's a sketch drawing of me with the words, I'M COMING FOR YOU, BITCH!!From ALYSSA, written in red oil pastel.

"Is that a threat or a warning?" Sasha asked.

"It's definitely a threat." Leigh Ann said.

I look at Alyssa and walks over to her. Leigh Ann and Sasha walks after me.

"You want me, Alyssa. Here I am. Come get me, bitch." I tell her.

Alyssa and I exchange tense looks at each other. Leigh Ann and Sasha holds me back, preventing another girl catfight.

"I'm right here, Catty." Alyssa said, and Shelley tries to hold her back.

"You know, what, Alyssa, meet me at the clubhouse at night. Come alone without Shelley." I tell her.

"I'll be there." Alyssa said.

The bell rings for class. Sebastian walks up to Leigh Ann, Sasha and Me, walking us towards the lecture classroom.

"It's not worth it, CP." Sebastian said, walking away with us.

◾◾

Later that afternoon, In the lecture classroom, the academy students are sitting at their desks. Alyssa and I exchange tense looks at each other and we focus on Professor Miss. Bellamy's lecture.

A gentle knock is on the door.

"Come in." Professor Miss. Bellamy said.

The door opens and Special Agent Fern Beckett steps inside, wearing her Special Agent jacket and lanyard badge.

"Hello, can I see my daughter, please?" Special Agent Fern asked Professor Miss. Bellamy.

"Of course you can." Professor Miss. Bellamy said.

I gets up and gently walks down the steps and onto the floor.

"What did you do, Catty? Steal some candy?" Alyssa asked, teasing.

I give her the middle finger as I walk away.

Everyone chuckles at Alyssa.

"She got you, Alyssa." Fenmore said with a chuckle.