Chapter Six : To Solve A Case

- THIRD POV -

At the Special Agents Ops Field Office, my Mom, Special Agent Fernkenzie Beckett, looks at the investigation board with Polaroids of the three murders, Joaquin Smith, Mandy Griffith and the janitor, Arnold Marks.

Catty (VO) At the Special Agents Ops Field Office, my Mom, Special Agent Fernkenzie Beckett, or by her nickname, Fern Beckett, has been working on her investigation, to solve the three murders of two young adult students, Joaquin Smith and Mandy Griffith and the academy janitor, Arnold Marks. Could the three of them be connected to the murder culprit? Could there be another murder culprit? Who knows. But knowing my Mom, she'll figure it out as she won't stop until she solves it.

◾◾

THE LOUNGE CLUBHOUSE

The next day, Me and the Beckett Crew, along with other academy students, are hanging out with each other.

I'm sitting at a table, drawing in my sketchbook. Trixie sits down across from me at the table.

"Hey, Catty." Trixie greeted me.

"Hey, Trixie. How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I feel better now." said Trixie. "By the way, everyone is talking about the cat fight between you and Alyssa. You kicked her ass."

"Let's just say that I had enough of her BS." I said to her.

"Yeah." Trixie agreed.

"Trixie?" Leigh Ann said, along with Sasha. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Leigh Ann? Sasha? It's alright. Trixie just wanted to thank me for helping her with something." I told them.

"Help you with what?" Sasha asked.

"I had a scare, but Catty helped me out with it." Trixie told them.

"What sort of scare?" Leigh Ann asked, sitting next to me at the table.

I look at Trixie and she looks at me with a nod, letting me know it's okay.

"Trixie missed her girlie period." I tell both Leigh Ann and Sasha.

"Oh my gosh, seriously?" Sasha asked, shocked.

"Yeah, but don't worry, Catty helped me." Trixie reassured her.

"We're you, you know, had a bun in the oven?" Leigh Ann asked.

"Nope, thank goodness." Trixie said. "Catty helped me with a pregnancy test and it was negative, but other than that, I'm fine."