•Prologue•

In the grand empire of Asia, a young Emperor, named Kim Taehyung ascended the throne at the tender age of 21.

His father, now retired Emperor Kim Namjoon, had been a beloved ruler, known for his wisdom, compassion, and unwavering dedication to his people.

Under Namjoon's reign, the empire flourished, and his legacy was one of peace and prosperity.

Taehyung, now 31, had ruled for a decade with the same benevolence and strength as his father.

His royal guards, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok, were his closest confidants and had been by his side through every challenge.

Despite his dedication to his people and his kingdom, Taehyung had never found a partner who could match his strength and vision.

Namjoon, had experienced great sorrow when his queen died in a brutal war.

For four years, he mourned her loss, until he found solace in the arms of a beautiful man and a warrior named Kim Seokjin.

Despite the initial controversy, Namjoon made Seokjin his Second Ruler, and together they led the empire with grace and unity.

Seokjin's love for the late queen and his unwavering support for Namjoon earned him the respect and admiration of the Citizens of Asia.

Taehyung admired Seokjin deeply and longed for a partner who could stand by his side with the same strength and wisdom.

However, he had only encountered individuals who were shy and fragile, unable to match his vision for the empire.

He desired a partner who could rule in his absence, just as Seokjin did for Namjoon.

Despite his loneliness, Taehyung found solace in his friendships with Yoongi and Hoseok.

They were his pillars of strength, offering advice and support whenever he felt overwhelmed by the burdens of kingship.

Together, they navigated the complexities of ruling a vast empire, always putting the needs of their people first.

Can the king of Asia find his partner?

On the other side of Asia, in Europe, King Jeon Ji-woo was a great ruler as well. He had two sons, Crown Prince Jeon Jimin and Second Prince Jeon Jungkook. Both princes were mighty, fearless, and respected by their people.

They were renowned across Asia and Europe as the best warriors of all time, with Namjoon and Seokjin ranking first, followed by Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, and Min Yoongi.

Despite their formidable prowess, Jimin and Jungkook were also known for their affectionate and adorable nature, captivating the hearts of all in Europe with their beauty.

King Namjoon and King Ji-woo shared a deep friendship that spanned generations.

They wrote letters to each other every month, maintaining a bond that was as strong as their fathers' before them.

Namjoon often visited Europe with Seokjin, but never with Taehyung and his two guards.

The princes, Jimin and Jungkook, admired Namjoon and his companions, eager to see the empire of Asia one day.!

And from that ocassion the Tale between them will began.

Characters of the Story•

( Pictures are not mine, credit goes to the owner

Present Emperor Kim Taehyung•
-The Empire of Goryeo
-Age: 31
-Role: the Emperor of Asia
-Personality: Compassionate, strong, and dedicated to his people.