▀▄▀▄INTRODUCING▄▀▄▀

FAHMAAN KHAN

Fahmaan Khan was a very good and honest person. He wanted to become a star. He dreamt of becoming a hero since childhood. He always studied well and was very intelligent. Then he had to come to Mumbai for bachelor studies.

There he met Sambul. Both became good friends, opened up to each other, and became very close. At some point both became attracted to each other or both became intimate.

SUMBUL CHAUHAAN

Sumbul was a girl from Mumbai, very calm and chill. She did not have any family but her parents property. She was very intelligent and was ready to help everyone. She was looking for true love for herself which was fulfilled after meeting Fahmaan.

And then something happened which neither of them had ever imagined that they would do something like this. Both established intimacy before marriage. Then both of them realised that both of them loved each other. But they could not tell the feelings of their heart to eachother.

Then Fahmaan went away from Sumbul to make his career and Sumbul got pregnant. Both meet after five years. But by then there is a lot of misunderstanding between the two. But still both of them meet each other very well. Fahmaan did not know that he also had a daughter.

***___***___***___***___***

Hyy guys vaise to aap sab ko poori story hi samaj aa gyi hogi. But real scane abhi baki hai. Hope aap sab ko pasand aayegi.  Ye new story. 

First part kal uploaded krungi.  Aaj time nhi hai mere paas ok.....

Countinue...............❤️❤️❤️❤️