PART. 7

Next day Sumbul had just got up and she got a call from Fahmaan. She picked up the call. Before this, Sumbul said hello, Fahmaan said it first.

Hy jaldi se mere ghar pahuncho. Tumhe free ke liye kaam pe nhi rakhahai.    ....he said with anger.

O hello Mr khan.  Ye work ka time nhi hai. Main nhi aa rahi abhi.     ....she said.

Shut up.  I am your boss now.  Or tum mujse aise baat nhi kar sakti.      He said and cut the call.

Sumbul also threw the phone aside in anger.

Yrrr abhi to 7 hi baje hai.  Or ye ladka mujhe abhi hi bula raha. Ideot.   ...she said to herself.

Then she kissed her princess's face and went to the washroom. She took a shower and got ready.  Sh called Veena and said, come home quickly today, I am going to office.

Then Sumbul reached Fahmaan's house. Fahmaan was also ready and was drinking coffee.

Good morning sir.      ...she said.

He raised his eyebrows.  Morning sumbul.  Kaisi ho.          ...he asked.

Kaam ki baat kro.  Mere paas faltu time nhi hai.       ...she said.

He got angry again but he controlled his anger. He quickly drank coffee and started going out and told Sumbul to come with him as i had a meeting today in a jewellery mall.

Both of them sat in the car and kept their faces straight. She did not want him to come near her. Actually she wanted to hug him tightly and scold him as to why he did not come to her. She wanted to tell him about his baby but she did not tell him as Fahmaan would not understand whether it is his daughter or someone else's.

He was looking at Sumbul and was thinking how to find out that Sumbul is the mother of my child and the daughter is mine. Because that daughter is also five years old. We both have been separated for the same year time.

And if she is not the mark of my love then who is Sumbul's husband and that girl's father.

Both of them reached the mall lost in a dilemma.  Both of them entered the mall, Fahmaan went to a room for a meeting and Sumbul stay outside.

Sumbul liked a lovely necklace there very much, seeing it from a distance, she saw that necklace and thought of buying it. When she asked for the prize her eyes widened. 

The price of the necklace was 10 lakhs because it had a lot of diamonds in it.  She  likes the necklace a lot but  considering her financial condition, she refused to buy it.

The girl who was at the counter started taunting Sumbul that she has no humor and came to buy the necklace.

Sumbul had developed a habit that she would not give any answer to anyone. Sumbul was not like this at all but circumstances had made her like that.  At the same time Fahmaan also came out of the room and he heard the whole talk about the counter.

He did get angry but he was most angry with Sumbul. He was surprised that Sumbul did not answer her. How did she take the taunts like that?

Then Fahmaan went to that counter and gave hee his card and said, make the payment from here.

Sumbul was about to argue to him that she did not want it but when Fahmaan angrily looked at her, she kept quiet.

Then Fahmaan took that necklace and made hee wear it in front of everybody. But there was no smile on his face at all. Then both of them quietly sat in the car. And came home.

As soon as he entered the house he grabbed Sambul from his shoulder and hit her back to wall and asked angrily, what are you hiding from me.

Sumbul will be surprised and start looking at him, why is he so angry.

Why has it changed so much? What has happened in these five years?  You are not my Sumbul, the one who would answer everyone nor listen to anyone's taunts.

Plz baby tell me.   what are you hiding from me.      .....He said this while cupping her cheek.

Both were looking into each other's eyes.  Sumbul started thinking in mind that if I tell you the truth, will you believe that Fiza is your daughter.

How will you even believe it, you don't even know whether I was pregnant or not.

Tell me damit.....      He said little louder.

Sumbul came out of the thoughts.  No, I cannot tell you because if you refuse to accept that Fiza is not your daughter then I will feel very embarrassed.       She said to herself.

Then she pushed him and distanced herself from him.  

Door raho mujse ok.   Ab halaat pehle jaise nhi hai.   Maa hu main ek bache ki.  Tum aise mere krib nhi aa sakte.        ...she said.

Sumbul turned to leave from there but Fahmaan caught her by her hair and again hit her back with the wall.

Ahhh.   Chodo lag rahi hai mujhe.     ....she said.

Fahmaan ignored her and smashed his lips with her lips. At first Sumbul's eyes became wide but Fahmaan started sucking her lips and her eyes closed with pleasure.

He bit her lips with his teeth in anger and Sambul groans out in pain and moaned in his mouth.   Ummmm.   Mmm.  

Then after five minutes, when he started feeling heavy breathing, he broke the kiss.

You are my sole possession. And don't even think of distancing yourself from me.     ...... Fahmaan said with heavy breath and hugged her tightly.

Then Sumbul's phone started ringing or both of them came out of the hug. Sumbul answered the call, Veena called.

Sumbul hinted through her eyes that I have to go home, my daughter needs me,

Fahmaan agreed with her that let's go soon.

she has suddenly developed a fever.     .....she said.

Kya main tumhe chod du.     ....he asked.

No no. Mai chali jaungi.    ....she said.

Then she went home.

***___***___***___***___***