PART.. 2

FIVE YEARS LATER...

Sumbul was expelled from the college saying that she herself is a characterless girl who is going to become a mother without marriage. What kind of manners and studies will she make the students follow in college. Sumbul had become a very week girl. She did not give any answer to anyone and listened to everyone's taunts.

She had a friend who always supported her and helped her. Now she had no aim in life, for her, hee daughter was her world for whom she worked. She did not work in any big company because every businessman had his eyes on her body. She used to work as an assistant. Sumbul had a friend who is very nice and  he likes her too but he knows that Sumbul is only fahmaan's.

Viren is a producer, he produces songs. And his links are also very far away. Sumbul used to work only for Virendra and she was comfortable with him. She felt safe here. Virendra used to fulfill all her needs, but she used to convince him that there was no need for him to do all this.

#########################

Like every day, Sumbul wakes up in the morning and tells herself that he will be busy today too. He has become a big hero, he does movies and songs. He meets a new girl every day. He must have forgotten you. Or maybe he has also got a girlfriend.  That's why he don't get time to call her.

Ohhh sum tu ferse shuru ho gyi.  Ek din bhi usse miss kiye bina nhi rehti. You also did not call him after the baby's delivery.    ......she said to herself.

Ugg....   Bas sum uth or ready ho ja..        she said.

Then sumbul kisses the forehead of her princess.  Meri ekloti Jaan.      ...She said.

She takes a shower or prepares breakfast. Then her friend Veena arrives, both of them have breakfast together. And then Sumbul leaves for office.Veena stayed with her princess until Sambul came home.  She knew everything about Fahmaan and sumbul.

IN OFFICE

Sumbul goes to the office in the middle of the hour. She goes directly to Virendra's cabin. 

Good morning sir..     ....she said andsit on couch.

Morning good sum..  yrr kitni baar kaha hai mere naam se bulaya kar mujhe.  Abhi to main or tum hi hai na..       ...... virender said.

Hmmm I forgot.      ...she said.

Ok koi baat nhi.   A special guest is coming from Canada so you get the guest house ready today. I will meet you there in the evening, ok.       ..... virender said.

Ok sir.  But Aaj main 5 baje Ghar challi jaungi..  You know today is Saturday.        ..... sumbul said.

Hmmm I know.  Jaise hi tumhara kaam finish ho mujhe inform karke challi jana.     ...... virender said.

Okkk.   Toab main jaati hu guest house.  Byyyyy.       .....she said.

She went to the guest house and got the house cleaned and decorated very thoroughly.  Virender called her during lunch time and said that one bedroom should be set up exactly in such a way as if it belonged to some king or maharaja.

Sumbul set up a bedroom very nicely.  don't know why she was missing Fahmaan a lot today and in his memory she set up the room just the way Fahmaan liked it. She had kept everything as Fahmaan kept in his house.

Sumbul's work was finished at 4.30, she was happy that today she would be able to go to the market on time.  She informed the virender and locked the guest house and left.

She went directly home and as soon as she closed the door her princess came running to her and Sumbul took her in her arms. She kissed her whole face and showed her a lot of love.  Fiza also kissed her mother's cheek and hugged her tightly.

(Guys baby's name is FIZA ok)

Then both of them came inside and Sumbul brought water from the kitchen while holding Fiza in her lap and then sat on the couch along with her princess.

Fiza came out hugging her and placed her face on her mother's breast and started looking at her face.

Mummm aap thak gye.    .....Fiza said in her own sweet voice.

Han baby.  Bas thoda sa.  Jai jaldi se apna mony Bank lo ham market ja rahe hai aaj.    .....sum said.

Ohh WWW.  Ok mumma.     ...Fiza said and then she kissed her mother's cleavage and ran away into the room.

Fiza never asked Sumbul about her father, but she used to say to herself that mummy, I look like my father. Sumbul smiles at FIZA's mention and says that yes you look totally like your father.

Then both of them went to the market and Sumbul got her everything she had been insisting on for the last week. Fiza baby was very stubborn like Fahmaan. Sumbul used to get upset sometimes and used to say that she did not know why she made love with Fahmaan that night. I got this blessing, Fahmaan should have got it.  From that it also becomes clear how difficult it is for the father to handle a stubborn girl like him.

Then both of them came home at 8 o'clock in the night, Fiza was already asleep, Sumbul was alone, she cancelled making dinner and went on social media. She opened hee Instagram aap and saw the posts on Fahmaan's fan pages. She also followed Fahmaan but she never liked any of his posts.
She saw many things and then fell asleep. 

##########################

FLASHBACK

After Fahman went to Canada, both of them used to talk to each other for two months. They did this regularly for a month. Fahmaan used to share everything with Sambul. Then slowly he will start getting busy and the talks will seem less. Then there came a day when he did not call or receive the call either. And just like this, one week passed, then one month passed, then one after the other nine months passed.

Then Sumbul was also delivered but Fahmane did not call her, Sumbul also called herself for a month. But there was no response from his side, so Sumbul stopped calling him.

Sumbul has no idea what is happening in his life. She still loves him. But she has become a little annoyed with him.

***___***___***___***___***___

BROCKEN..    BUT IMMENSE LOVE