PART. 8

Next day in the morning Fahmaan reaches hospital directly after getting information about Sumbul from Virender. He could not control himself without seeing the girl, he could not understand why, Fiza seemed like his daughter to him.

Ever since he had heard that she had fever, he was unable to feel restless and he wanted to see Sumbul and the girl, so without any delay he reached the hospital the next morning.

As soon as he reached the hospital, he heard Sambul talking to the doctor.  The doctor was telling Sambul that you are a single mother and it is very difficult to raise a child alone.   And also you do a job.

I am an aged woman. If you don't mind what I say then please give papa to this little girl.      ...... doctor said.

Sumbul smiled and nodded and said that I will think about it.     Then the doctor left from there.  Fahmaan was shocked after hearing her words and now he came to know for sure that Sumbul has not married anyone.

He was happy and said in his heart that it means that Fiza is my daughter. I just want to know the truth. And anyway I am sure that she is the symbol of my marked love.   Then the very next moment he got angry that why Sumbul is not telling him the truth, what is the reason that she is keeping me away from her.

Then he left his thoughts aside and went inside the room. Imlie looked at him.

Tum.    Tum yahan kaise.      .....she asked while standing from the chair.

Shhh.   Kya kar rahi ho.  Princess so Rahi hai jaag jayegi.       .....He placed his hand on her lips and said in a soft voice.

She is my princess, not yours.     ......Sumbul also said in a low voice.

I know.   But kya main usse princess nhi bula sakta.  Or vaise bhi maine ye kab kaha ki vo meri princess hai.       .......He asked in a low voice.

Fahmaan had caught the nerves of Sumbul. He knew that now she will fight and reply.

Mera vo matlab nhi tha. Or kyu hogi vo tumhari.  Vo sirf meri hai.     ....she said little louder that he shut his mouth.

what are you doing. Speak slowly.  Oh now I understand. But tell me one thing.  Without sex tum pregnent kaise ho gyi.     ......he asked and went a little closer to her.

Sumbul started searching for words to say it. And he became even more sure that she was his daughter.

Bolo sumbul.      ...He went closer to her more.

Both of them started looking into each other's eyes. 

Juth mat bolna.  Because your heart is beating very fast from the inside.     .....He said this after looking at her chest which was moving up and down.

The eyes content of both did not break, Fahmaan bent down to kiss her lips but at that very moment Fiza woke up and she called out to Sumbul.

Mumma.   Mumma.       .....fiza said.

Both of their eyes content became broken, and their gaze fell on Fiza. Then both of them went near her.

Kaisa hai mela baby ab.     ..... sumbul asked while sitting hear her.

Mumma mujhe mimi (pani/water)  peena hai.      ....fiza said.

Fahmaan poured water from the jug into the glass and paas  sumbul. Fiza drank some water.

Hyy mr handsome.     ....fiza said.

Hey little princess.   how are you feeling.     ....he asked.

She smiles. I am totally good now.     ....she  said.

Umm tum dono baat kro main sup laike aati hu.  Fer medicine bhi Leni hai.     ....... sumbul said.

Then Sumbul went towards the canteen area and Fahmaan talked to his daughter for a while.

Umm kya baat kre ham.        .....he asked.

We know about each other.      .....she said.

Hmm good idea.       ......he said.

My name is FIZA.     ....sHe said, extending her hand.   Fir hand shake.

I am Fahmaan khan.     ...He shook hands with her.

My favorite color is black and pink.       She said.

.ohh good.    My also both.      ....he said.   But he said in his heart that your mother also likes pink, that is why I also like it.

Then  sumbul came with sup. She made her  drink it.  Fahmaan was looking at both his lovely girls and there was a cute smile on his lips.

Then after some time Sumbul gave her medicine and she slept.

Umm tum bhi jao ab. Tumhe kaam honge.    .....she said to him.

Han kaam hai.  Par meri marji hai main kru ya nhi.  Or tum mujhe khud se dur kyu jaane ko kehti ho.        ......he said this with anger.

Nhi...   Mai e to bas isliye kaha ki tumhe kaam honge.   Tum hero jo ho.      ....she said with low voice.

He was very angry.  Ok  then byyy.       ....he said.   And went out from there.

Hm....   Hamesha gusse mai hi rehta hai.      .......she said and smiled.

***___***___***___***___***

Hope guys you all like today's part.