PART. 5

FLASHBACK COUNTINUE...

He kissed her lips again and this time she was also giving him response. Both were sucking each other's lips, Fahmaan was sucking her lower lip and Sumbul started sucking his upper lip. Both of them kiss each other very passionately.

Then Fahman slowly started opening the buttons of her night shirt and opened all the buttons one by one and took off the shirt and threw it away without stopping the kiss. Both of them had gone crazy in love. Then Fahmaan took her in his arms and changed the position.Now Fahmaan was on the bed and Sumbul was on him, both of them did not stop kissing.

Then he put his hand in her night pajamas and started caressing her butt. She was very soft. Sumbul felt a current flowing in her body and she started going crazy.  Due to which she buried her nails in his shoulder.

Then after some time both of them started feeling difficulty in breathing so they broke the kiss and were breathing heavily.Sumbul placed her face on his hard chest and he felt her warm breath. Fahmaan's heart was also beating loudly.

Then Fahmaan took off his pajamas and again climbed on top of Sumbul, he started licking her cleavage and kissing here with open mouth. During this, he puts one of his hands in her pajamas and massages her pussy over the panty. Sumbul started to moan with this feeling of pleasure. Then he put his other hand under her waist and opened the hook of her bra. He caught the bra with his teeth and kept it aside.

Now he too had become completely tight and was not able to take much longer.  He stood on his knees and took off Sumbul's pajamas along with her panty. Then he also took off his boxers. Now both of them were naked in front eachother. He covered her body with his body. He attacked her boobs, he took one of her nipples in his mouth and started sucking it hard. And he started massaging the other boob with one of his hands. He placed his knee between her legs and opened her legs. She was feeling his manhood. He was completely erected and touched her on her thigh.

After some time he took the other boob in his mouth and sucked it. During this time his hand went towards her pussy and he started massaging her vulva with his fingers. After doing this for some time, he again stood on his knees and after setting his position, started rubbing his dick on her entrance.

Then he put his entire dick inside her in one thrust. She screamed with pain and tears came out of her eyes. She bit him hard on his shoulder. He waited a little while so that she could adjust his length.

Then after some time, he slowly started fucking her. And the screams of pain changed into moan of pleasure. Slowly his speed increased and in a short time both reached the climax. Both of them left the cum together.

After 10 minutes rest both start the 2nd round. This time Sumbul was also giving him response. She was raising her waist with every thrust of his. Both of them made a lot of love the whole night. The whole room was echoing with the moans and groans, body slapping, and the sound of their love.

FLASHBACK END...............

***___***___***___***___***

I know this is a short part guys.  I gave the part today because now I will update directly on Monday, I am going to vacation, ok... I will miss you all a lot.

Hope you all like today's part.